Time to get serious

Comments

• Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Morning ETE glad to hear all well in your world....really frustrating waiting for builders to start, hopefully they will start soon.
    I didn't notice what the MasterCard offer so will have a little look.
  • There was an offer in the mse email but I’m not sure what date that ran out, if it’s run out already you can use my referral code we will both get £5 according to the email they sent me. Feel free to use it if you would like

Y5NFSGEJCNPF38KTF

The link to the website is
    https://www.myice.com

Hope that helps BusyMee.
  • Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Thanks very much ETE will have a look :D
  • Another tiring week, I’ve been looking forward to a lie in but have been awake for ages. Typical!

A local-ish dog event today, only a 2hour drive, which is a lot but compared to the drives we have been doing is a luxury! Food is packed ready.

We are taking our niece to the cinema tomorrow for her birthday treat, I need to look out the Lloyds account cinema tickets for this a bit later. Then both DDs will be round for a BBQ.
  • I’ve just found the email for the cinema tickets and I think I’m slightly sad as I’ve becime very excited that you can use the codes when booking online now :T
    Previously paper had to be printed and handed over to an actual person.

Second bit of excitement for the day, logged onto internet banking and there was a message that you can now pay in cheques by using your phone camera. Amazing :D
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Oh my word! I think I'd be quite excited too at that :rotfl:

A two hour drive is local??? :eek: My sympathies. I'm off to a local event today (horticultural show, I'm picking up my ticket to a coach trip to see Chelsea Physic Garden and Fulham Palace) and its 12 minutes walk :o:o:o (to the show, not to Chelsea Physic Garden!)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • A 2hr drive is local compared to the recent events we’ve been attending! However, this weekend we have 2 events, both just 15minutes drive. A complete luxury :D

Not a lot of news here, still waiting for contract to end, still waiting for extension to start.

Another busy week next week....I can’t wait to have a break in fact!

Lots to do this weekend as well, it will be a case of working out what *has* to be done right now and the rest will just have to wait.
  • Moneyfordreams
    Moneyfordreams Posts: 2,442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I begrudge a half hour drive:o hope it's all good for you :D
    Mortgage restart June 2018 £119950Re mortgage August 19 £110470, … Mortgage November 22 £85600 final 0% CC 3300Home renovations - £65000, mid 2018 - mid 2022
  • Our business year has ended, I did manage to calculate and transfer all mileage and expense claims before the year ended :T

I was a bit behind, so now our personal and bills accounts look quite healthy!

We are still discovering lots of new places, found s lovely weir to swim the dogs last weekend and once a week we take them to a beach in the evening and have fish and chips for tea. I have a child’s portion :D

DD1 and DGS are on holiday, we have them a little bit of spending money for when they are there.

Teenage dog passed another exam this week and has gained another couple points from his events, so he is doing well.

I’ve been thinking a lot about long term goals the past couple weeks for some reason!
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I know why you're thinking about long term goals: you've got the present day absolutely sorted! That sounds idyllic, EE :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport