First Class
    Small White
    GONE ENGLAND
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Today is a mixed bag...

Firstly I got my next posting pack - with 2 more cubes!:(

However, I then later got a message to say my current stint is coming to an end :j
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    BookWorm wrote: »
    Today is a mixed bag...

Firstly I got my next posting pack - with 2 more cubes!:(

However, I then later got a message to say my current stint is coming to an end :j

Dont get too excited.
    I got that about 2 months ago & still getting things.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks Beanielou - I will take it with a slight pinch of salt, though will remain hopeful nevertheless ;) Hopefully they will end your stint too :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    BookWorm wrote: »
    Thanks Beanielou - I will take it with a slight pinch of salt, though will remain hopeful nevertheless ;) Hopefully they will end your stint too :)

Hopefully very soon!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 July 2018 at 10:31AM
    Arghh! Once again the emails have gone out at 1.07 a.m. for the Unaddressed Mail Survey. Since they have changed the way they send invitations out I always miss out. I just sent a message to TMS asking them to change their timing of the emails so more people get a chance. I am usually awake early but don't check my emails first thing. Maybe I should do in future.

They did put a message on the site about this on 15 June - see below

"We know from your messages there has been some concern about the timing of invites for the Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys. We are considering what changes we may need to make."

rant over .........
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    The pop-up was still there at 0830 for me - so I'm doing Unaddressed at the end of this month. Maybe it depend on how many slots they need in your postcode area; if it's only a few then the early-birds and insomniacs get it.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I woke up at 6.30am this morning, put my phone on to check something and noticed their email, logged in and was amazed that the popup was still there so hopefully I'm in. Have now set up a shortcut on my phone so can do it quickly!
  • cbsexec
    cbsexec Posts: 577 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    I got an invite at 1.06 am. Didnt check my emails till 7.50 - its so annoying. They obviously only want early birds!
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm a night owl so was still up when the Unaddressed invite came in - problem is there is no one time of day when everyone is likely to be around (I'm not usually online until late morning), just glad some managed to pick it up the following morning :)
    2020 Wins:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport