The (not so old) Crocks Cafe

Options
1438439440441442444»

Comments

• Careful_with_that_Axe
    Options
    Oh, I don't know - nurse asked me t'other day what I used for contraception and I reminded her it was cobwebs.

BTW I'm Auntie Axe and I have Lupus, MCTD and T-Cell Lymphoma. Twice divorced, no children, 47 and see nothing wrong with being a mad old cat lady despite only having one mad old cat *grin*
    I must go, I have lives to ruin and hearts to break :D
    My attitude depends on my Latitude 49° 55' 0" N 6° 19' 60 W
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    Oh, I don't know - nurse asked me t'other day what I used for contraception and I reminded her it was cobwebs.

*laughs* My answer to that question is always and only "Homosexuality." and a cheeky grin. ;) One thing I do not have to worry about!

If we're doing the spoonie-introductions...

Hi, I'm Tria, I have hypermobility-type Ehlers-Danlos syndrome; fibromyalgia syndrome (the full thing, with nearly all its little friends); lumbar spinal neuropathic damage; rapid-cycling bipolar disorder (untyped); asthma; (lots of) migraines; Raynaud's syndrome; and mild Asperger's (inc. OCD features and trichotillomania), though I'm not sure if I count that last as an illness.

I'm 24, single, childfree but loving staff to a very pretty cat; gay, poly (and mostly asexual - don't ask for Ace 101, I don't feel like it! :P). Oh, and I'm also a recovering bulimic, a Unitarian, and a choirgirl. Among other things. I love building websites, reading, writing, and video gaming (usually roleplaying games).

My mother died of lymphoma when I was a fairly young teenager, and my father's an alcoholic (now in recovery). I don't fancy specifying everything on a public forum, but Sox, I can identify pretty well with a lot of the stuff on your list.
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • sox8369
    sox8369 Posts: 288 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah - left a few bits out that didnt need to be aired - and didnt want to bore you with my health conditions either -yawn !

The good news of the day is that i will be sitting on the beach in a few days and chilling out - just gotta find the strength, energy and enthusiasm to pack the cases.
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    sox8369 wrote: »
    Yeah - left a few bits out that didnt need to be aired - and didnt want to bore you with my health conditions either -yawn !

The good news of the day is that i will be sitting on the beach in a few days and chilling out - just gotta find the strength, energy and enthusiasm to pack the cases.

Don't I know that feeling. Today's one of those days where I have to take morphine to be even remotely functional, but I need to be able to get my flat ready as I have a couchsurfer coming tomorrow - I am very glad I specify in my profile that I may not always be up for being active and so people who ask to stay 'get it'!
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,204 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    As this thread is getting a little bit too long for ease of use I will close it and start a new one.

You can find it here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=35067649#post35067649
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure