Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    :happyhear Poppy says mum put that camera away I was trying to sleep :happyhear

20181010-203341.jpg
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    As far as I am aware, Tesco do recycle their store waste.

Really.. even bin contence?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Well I had mine and I'm now sweating, face all shiny :o. Because I'm over 65 I get a special new flu jab. I hate needles but this wasn't too bad. I didn't bleed this time :T
    I'm 3 weeks short of 65 so didn't have the special one! No blood here either:j

No mags either, they've still got the September ones :mad:
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Really.. even bin contence?

Bin contents are on store premises.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Still plenty mags in my local :D
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • carolt2
    carolt2 Posts: 854 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    I've been trying to log in for hours.

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx

There is always someone about on this thread if you need to chat , like others have said try and do something to take your mind off things, easier said than done I know.
    Get a small note book and write down what's on your mind, it may help to do this.
    Glad that you're getting counselling, which will help over time.
    :A
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Did you use the 0002 offer - buy one cake get one free as well :D
    Thanks to save student site and O3 241 on cakes. I was bad and paid for extra cream

£12.95. Down to £2.95, would have been £2.45 without cream extra

IMG_20181013_142741.jpg
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options

OH has done it on his phone but we cant understand why its 2 free hot drinks.
    it says The Telegraph free hot drink expires 0ct 27th and then underneath it says send to a friend .

Not clicked that bit yet but if he clicks it and then sends it to my email address will it also appear on my nerooos app or will it just in an email?

I haven't done the above steps yet via my app - does getting sent a free drink, if it does send a free drink - will that stop me doing the above steps and then sending OH a drink?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    In Sainsburys this afternoon I noticed that the weird curators beef jerky strips that were on shoppimums a few days ago have decreased in price from £2.20 to £1.50.
    But also on the RTC stand there were masses for 99p.

Is it still on the app?

They were free anyway and OH has been eating them but he still thinks they are a posh version of cat treats :D

We were in Sainsburys getting the blue diamond almonds which are again on offer for £1 - with 75p cashback from COS (and possibly Q as well) Our store only sells 2 versions.
    I weight them out equally - better for you than crisps anyway.
    They might also go nicely on salads.

Also got for GJ the napolina pasta sauce jars which are on offer for £1 and the activa yogurts for £1 - both with 50p each cashback.
    I am going to do some sort of interesting dessert pouring cherry ice cream over cart dor (from a previous C0-op meal deal) and sprinkling with crushed amaretto biscuits (last Christmas left overs) :)
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Did you use the 0002 offer - buy one cake get one free as well :D
    Yup :D sure did.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts