Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Comments

• Doesnt seem to be a referral program.......I've looked all over....but yes its very similar and easy to use.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Right, so now I have ditched ...(well in my head anyway) inbox pounds.......I have room in my heart for another site but I really cant be doing with surveys. Slicethepie is one that has been around for yonks but Ive never really looked at it. Can anyone give me any info.....is it worth doing? Anyone got a referral?

Suggestions for other sites all welcome as long as they dont involve mind numbing surveys.

I currently do:

Swagbucks

Prolific (seems to have dried up for me)

InstaGC

Neobux

Gifthulk

Shopandscan

Consumerpulse

Onepulse

Shoppix

ShopprizeUK

Oooooooer........looks like rather a lot when you write it down.

I also do the mailrewards site......only because my boss buys a mail every day for the restaurant and I nick the code. ;)

I dont do a lot of shopping at Boots but think i am missing out on a few extra points when they do promotions. I'm sure I used to be linked to a site on here but cant seem to find it so if anyone can help with that I'd be grateful.

I have felt a bit down this week........wondering if what I do to earn a bit extra is worth it, amongst other things. So I am trying to maximise what I do and enjoy the freebies. I think the problem is my OH seems to humour me and my moneysaving ways but he would soon moan if I started using my little extras to treat myself.
    I suppose because I dropped to working 3 days I feel I have to earn a bit extra to make up for it. Its not helping that we have our rental property up for sale and not a lot of interest. Wrong time of year and having to pay the mortgage and council tax is stretching us a little.

Sorry for rant.

XX
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Right, so now I have ditched ...(well in my head anyway) inbox pounds.......I have room in my heart for another site but I really cant be doing with surveys. Slicethepie is one that has been around for yonks but Ive never really looked at it. Can anyone give me any info.....is it worth doing? Anyone got a referral?

Suggestions for other sites all welcome as long as they dont involve mind numbing surveys.

I currently do:

Swagbucks

Prolific (seems to have dried up for me)

InstaGC

Neobux

Gifthulk

Shopandscan

Consumerpulse

Onepulse

Shoppix

ShopprizeUK

Oooooooer........looks like rather a lot when you write it down.

I also do the mailrewards site......only because my boss buys a mail every day for the restaurant and I nick the code. ;)

I dont do a lot of shopping at Boots but think i am missing out on a few extra points when they do promotions. I'm sure I used to be linked to a site on here but cant seem to find it so if anyone can help with that I'd be grateful.

I have felt a bit down this week........wondering if what I do to earn a bit extra is worth it, amongst other things. So I am trying to maximise what I do and enjoy the freebies. I think the problem is my OH seems to humour me and my moneysaving ways but he would soon moan if I started using my little extras to treat myself.
    I suppose because I dropped to working 3 days I feel I have to earn a bit extra to make up for it. Its not helping that we have our rental property up for sale and not a lot of interest. Wrong time of year and having to pay the mortgage and council tax is stretching us a little.

Sorry for rant.

XX

I'm glad you did that list... it shows me a lot of sites i've not tried yet :D

As to feeling like you need to earn as much as possible, I feel like that too. I have several illnesses that stop me working full time yet I still feel like I should be earning a full time wage. OH never says anything but I feel like he judges me for not earning enough :(. Anyway, I'm enjoying learning about all these online money-making sites. They'll never make me rich but at least get a bit of money in.
  • I'm glad you did that list... it shows me a lot of sites i've not tried yet :D

As to feeling like you need to earn as much as possible, I feel like that too. I have several illnesses that stop me working full time yet I still feel like I should be earning a full time wage. OH never says anything but I feel like he judges me for not earning enough :(. Anyway, I'm enjoying learning about all these online money-making sites. They'll never make me rich but at least get a bit of money in.

And we meet a great group of people in the process!! Pleased the list helped. Just yell if any info or help needed. :D
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Evening everyone £5.38 made today

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • ImpulseSpender
    ImpulseSpender Posts: 195
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 6 November 2018 at 8:55PM
    Its my birthday today so Grandparents gave me £40 meaning I've met my £100 aim for this month. Feel a bit lucky as not every month is like this :p

Can I change my goal to £150, going to aim for that extra £50 for the rest of the month.

Also £2.47 made on Qmee today.

Just realised my total was already £150 not £100 oops
    August 2019 - Debt £8000
    June 2020 - Debt £190.96
    Saving Pots: House Fund: £2015.21 Holiday Pot: £327.31 Rainy Day Fund: £964.84 Sod it/Treat Fund: £12.06
    Stocks and Shares ISA: £189.65
  • £29.07 from We Buy Books :)
  • Lenore13
    Lenore13 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Woah... looks like I've got a lot of reading to catch up on... But for now, can anyone point me in the direction of the referrals thread? I need a swagbucks referral for my swago board and I can't find the right place to post!

• Hi there, sorry if I'm just not seeing it on here! Looking for the ideas list, on my mobile I'm really struggling! If someone could post me the link I would be so grateful! X
    Pirategirl says; 'He likes to butt things with his head...'
    Mortgage Free... Start date: 08/08/12 87426.26. 26/07/18 74937.61. Tilly tidiies starting July 19 - 0.64
  • Sorry can't helps with the ideas thread Pirate Girl.

So I transferred some matched betting profit today of £17.55 so I am up to £19.55 for the month so far.

Pay day on Thursday and I have done some overtime so I am hoping that that comes through on Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure