Tesco digital gift card

Can you use a Tesco digital gift card for a home delivery or is it just for in-store purchases?
Sealed pot challenge member 437

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Can you use a Tesco digital gift card for a home delivery or is it just for in-store purchases?

No.

You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Visa Debit, Clubcard Plus, Tesco Bank credit cards and Tesco Bank debit cards.

We’re unable to accept Maestro cards for Delivery Saver payments. We don’t currently accept Visa Electron cards or Solo cards or Tesco Gift Cards. If you do have an Electron card, please check with your issuing bank, as they can upgrade your card to let you shop online with us. You can also put your Clubcard vouchers towards payment. Go to our Clubcard website to find out how.
    https://www.tesco.com/help/groceries-faq/?icid=Groceries_FAQ_Page
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure