Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• With instant surveys, are you limited to just one a day? The new one isn't showing for me.
    No limit afaik, I've done several in one day before. Somtimes they show up at different times for different people, or they go quick so they're easy to miss.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    ToDo bonuses are 2 and 4
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is anyone getting there surveys that don't credit credited manually for them. One last week. one yesterday and one today and all ive had back is the aauto response from them.
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    juliesg wrote: »
    Is anyone getting there surveys that don't credit credited manually for them. One last week. one yesterday and one today and all ive had back is the aauto response from them.

I did for two surveys but only after I replied to the auto response. Just had to submit another one for a daily survey. hth
  • Super_Trouper
    Super_Trouper Posts: 928 Forumite
    The Toluna ones haven't credited for me since about this time last week. Happens about once or twice a year for me, I usually give them a rest for a month or so until I'm back in their good books or whatever. Who knows what the deal is with their shoddy programming or gremlins in the system!
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Has that happened to anyone else that you click to claim the monthly bonus and it doesn't credit? Button expired "come back next month" ? Have put a ticket in but am not holding my breath as the buddy bonus from April never materialised for me or my friend despite a ticket. :(
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Swag Code Alert! Enter HealthVideos in the Swag Code box by 11AM PT to earn 3SB.

7PM BST
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lost2 wrote: »
    Offer Toro go to 1 click and do a travel search 1sb
    also fills your discovery on your to do list

Worked yesterday, waste of time today. Bad SB day on many levels.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Your May Referral Bonus may be in, assuming you are due for one.
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    It is worth replying to the auto response as I was told to do this when I posted on Facebook about not getting credit. Once I wait a day or so after the original ticket has been put in, I reply to the auto response asking if I will be credited for the completed survey and have received my points very quickly after that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure