Store cards

Options
Following the excellent advice from Matin I claimed PPI from the various cards/ loans ive had and received almost 30k. Whilst pondering..I remembered that when my children were young I had a Boots store card and a Debenhams card.. I paid PPI on these. Whilst they are long gone..who do I contact to claim? I’ve noted a number of names linked to these during various threads including GE money, New Deal and Santander. I don’t have any card details so could do with some advice please . Thanks

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mummylon wrote: »
    Following the excellent advice from Matin I claimed PPI from the various cards/ loans ive had and received almost 30k. Whilst pondering..I remembered that when my children were young I had a Boots store card and a Debenhams card.. I paid PPI on these. Whilst they are long gone..who do I contact to claim? I’ve noted a number of names linked to these during various threads including GE money, New Deal and Santander. I don’t have any card details so could do with some advice please . Thanks

Basically try New Day and Santander, depending on which group the card was part of depends where the liability ended up. You can complain for free but without any records your complaint is likely to go nowhere
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure