Nat west package bank account success....Thanks

Just to say thanks to your brilliant site I have successfully claimed back packaged bank account charges form Nat West
Originally claimed in April 2017 a for the period from Jan 2001 to May 2017 using the template letters on here, declined at the time as not misold....anyway I changed accounts and let it go (as the song goes)
Fast forward to may 2018, logged into online banking to find a £3300 payment in my account.... no indication as to who from....one week later and letter from the bank saying as part of their commitment to deliver fair outcomes to their customers!!!!!!! They had reviewed my complaint and I had been successful
Only fly in the ointment next day call from the bank saying they had over calculated my claim and wanted some monies back....god help us all they are a bank..who would of thought a bank would over calculate :rotfl:
Anyhow after some hard bargaining with them this was resolved satisfactorily
So just to say thanks to sites like this and seasoned campaigners like Martin Lewis who make it so much easier to fight for your rights and to everyone else go for it...you never know
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure