sorry if wrong forum NEED A PREPAID CREDIT CARD WITH 3D SECURE AND WORKS OUTSIDE UK?

Options
ive looked everywhere and cannot find one- can anyone help?

Comments

• agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why do you want 3D Secure? Many card issuers are in the process of ditching it.
  • christmastime
    Options
    because thats what i NEED, alibaba REQUIRE itand they WONT be ditching it. jesus why cant people ask ridiculous questions!
  • derps
    derps Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, what a way to try and get people to help you!
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    because thats what i NEED, alibaba REQUIRE itand they WONT be ditching it. jesus why cant people ask ridiculous questions!

Calm down dear.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

Bye then, I'm out. And I suspect you're not going to last long on here based on that sort of attitude.
  • Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,940 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

Wow! You seriously need to change your attitude - especially if seeking help from others.
  • christmastime
    christmastime Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 3 December 2017 at 1:12AM
    Options
    its like somebody asking for a place that sells sports cars and then being asked why do you want a sports car!

the response is quite simply a waste of time for both parties. I am a blunt person and sorry to be blunt but thats the truth and im sorry it hurts! and thats me. To respond to the question like that suggests im an idiot and i somehow dont know my own needs!

alibaba require 3d secure verification and deal in us currency. and yes i do need help, but responses like (why do you need 3d secure is ....DUH, basically" these repsonses are not help they are a hindrance. if you cant see that well........ continue to waste your time
  • pmartin86
    pmartin86 Posts: 756 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    its like somebody asking for a place that sells sports cars and then being asked why do you want a sports car!

the response is quite simply a waste of time for both parties. I am a blunt person and sorry to be blunt but thats the truth and im sorry it hurts! and thats me. To respond to the question like that suggests im an idiot and i somehow dont know my own needs!

alibaba require 3d secure verification and deal in us currency. and yes i do need help, but responses like (why do you need 3d secure is ....DUH, basically" these repsonses are not help they are a hindrance. if you cant see that well........ continue to waste your time

Perhaps because youre asking on a free forum where people help in their won free time... if you want someone to lick your !!!! go pay a finacial advisor.
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,574 Forumite
    Options
    Posters are commonly asked what their actual needs and reasons are, to enable more appropriate advice. This can avoid waste of time, not cause it. Often the best solution is entirely different to what they were asking about. But perhaps you're too 'blunt' to recognise such a concept.
    Evolution, not revolution
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    Options

Why do you want a UK card to deal with a US currency?

Your sportscar analogy, of course a reputable saleman is going to ask why you want a sportscar and what you want to use it for.
    If its to show off at the Golf Club then he wont sell you one where the Golfing bats and trousers wont fit.

Well when he sees your attitude he will probably sell you a Nissan Micra.

Never had an issue but from Alibaba or Aliexpress or any of the Chinese sites.

First time their? Enjoy lol. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure