Thurs 11-Sun 14th Dec is the next Dine in for £10 at M&S

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Some of the Medium chickens can get fairly big.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    lydias wrote: »
    Everything in stock at Sandhurst - and they usually run out of the chocs and the Cava last time.The profiteroles freeze!
    oh i didnt think of freezing the profiteroles lol. good idea! i got the cheese too . xmas day is nearly sorted what with the cava too!!! bargainous !
  • mcphail wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get the large chicken instead of the medium one. We have a small M & S here, and don't want to chance my luck with puting the large one in my trolley, and having to pay full price!

No it states "medium chicken" on the menu this time .
    A dog is for life not just for Christmas.
    How about a rescue dog?
  • mcphail
    mcphail Posts: 379
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I know it says medium chicken, but last time it also said medium chicken, and people reported here that they managed to get a large one. But, thanks to Pearsoneys, my question is answered!:o
  • malc1603
    malc1603 Posts: 175 Forumite
    hotpot4 wrote: »
    Bit naughty of M&S as receipt says you get vat back, comes to £9.86 but still charged £10 :mad: . Also there is a voucher at till for £5 off wys £25 from 20/12 1 per customer :D

Do you have to spend a certain amount for them to give you the £5 voucher? (they didn't give me one though the person in front of me in the queue got one)
  • clogau
    clogau Posts: 35
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    malc1603 wrote: »
    Do you have to spend a certain amount for them to give you the £5 voucher? (they didn't give me one though the person in front of me in the queue got one)
    Hi, The vouchers are at the packing end of the tills so You can just help yourself
  • vix2000
    vix2000 Posts: 1,115
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    got large chickens on last 2 deals but not today. Also told no chocs instead of wine, just desert.
  • roses
    roses Posts: 2,330
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi, just got back. Biggest chicken I could find was £7.33. The rest were all in the £6 range. No cheese. Plenty of stock of everything else.

No bag for life this time either.
  • Just back form Livingston store..everything in stock.bought HUGE medium chicken (priced £8.68), caesar veg, cheese and Cava. One of the better selections for me.
  • I went to the Culverhouse Cross Store in Cardiff last night. I got Medium Chicken (£8.22 - the large ones were starting from £8.50), traditional roast veg, cheese selection and the cava. Saved £10.69. Our best saving yet. They had plenty of everything...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure