stop/start

Comments

• F1F93
    F1F93 Posts: 366 Forumite
    topdaddy wrote: »
    you can apply whatever lodgic you want how you want. But dont affliate that with me

Are you incapable of seeing any point, right or wrong, besides your own? You are the one constantly picking at my posts, saying that I'm struggling, etc, no one else has any problems with my post. Who, then, am I supposed to apply this logic to?
  • topdaddy_2
    topdaddy_2 Posts: 1,408 Forumite
    It sounds like you have a point here but its not clear what it is? Are you saying the top of the range isnt better with regards to the focus?

Or that the top of the range isnt always clear?
  • topdaddy_2
    F1F93 wrote: »
    Are you incapable of seeing any point, right or wrong, besides your own? You are the one constantly picking at my posts, saying that I'm struggling, etc, no one else has any problems with my post. Who, then, am I supposed to apply this logic to?

You are applying to your self by saying everything up to and including "set in stone". I have not said this have I? And yes you are struggling. Thats doesnt affect the logic applied.
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It sounds like you have a point here but its not clear what it is? Are you saying the top of the range isnt better with regards to the focus?

Well your earlier comments included that if an item from the same marque is more expensive to initially purchase then it must be better.
    The quickest/fastest Ford Focus or VW Golf may not be the one with the highest trim options but maybe more expensive than the stablemate. Better would depend upon overall package whether that be performance , trim or economy.
    I'm a person that does not favour leather trim, I wouldn't chastise someone that opts for it though, years ago leather sutes were the 'premium' choice, now they are often the budget choice .
  • F1F93
    You are applying to your self by saying everything up to and including "set in stone". I have not said this have I? And yes you are struggling. Thats doesnt affect the logic applied.

You have been ignoring selected posts because you think that they have been answered. I am saying that this is the equivalent of me saying that you are wrong, and I consider that answered.

In what way am I struggling? At least I can think of more arguments than just "you are struggling".
  • topdaddy_2
    DUTR wrote: »
    Well your earlier comments included that if an item from the same marque is more expensive to initially purchase then it must be better.
    The quickest/fastest Ford Focus or VW Golf may not be the one with the highest trim options but maybe more expensive than the stablemate. Better would depend upon overall package whether that be performance , trim or economy.
    I'm a person that does not favour leather trim, I wouldn't chastise someone that opts for it though, years ago leather sutes were the 'premium' choice, now they are often the budget choice .

Thats is a valid point, again using the focus which is the top of the range the titanium x or the st3? I dont know, just assume that ford consider the st3 because its last in the sales book. Either way both are better than the base model(studio).
  • topdaddy_2
    F1F93 wrote: »
    You have been ignoring selected posts because you think that they have been answered. I am saying that this is the equivalent of me saying that you are wrong, and I consider that answered.

In what way am I struggling? At least I can think of more arguments than just "you are struggling".

Not I think they have been answered, they have been answered. But for you, who is struggling to comprehend, I consider the top of the range the best, better than a base model. In that last sentance ive answered Two of your points, thats the answer and also why you are struggling.
  • F1F93
    Not I think they have been answered, they have been answered. But for you, who is struggling to comprehend, I consider the top of the range the best, better than a base model. In that last sentance ive answered Two of your points, thats the answer and also why you are struggling.

Again, I'm not struggling. You cannot comprehend that someone might disagree with you? It is not that your point has been answered, but that your point has been made.
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Why? There are a considerable few thousand pounds between the two, so no i wouldnt. Unless they paid st money for a diesel

So your "the higher spec car is better" argument holds no water at all as any higher spec car is going to be more expensive than the entry level one, and you say they have to be comparable prices?
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

Depends on your subjective needs.

Do you not get that?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family