Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 12:28 AM
    • 15Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    Is my contract valid
    • 16th Sep 19, 12:28 AM
    Is my contract valid 16th Sep 19 at 12:28 AM
    Hi

I have a contract from August 24th which is 6 months AST. On the 3rd of September the landlord who has an AST with the freeholder was served a section 21 eviction notice. The notice is valid due to him having this property for 3 years. The notice says until November 11 is when tenants and occupiers have to leave.
    The landlord says he won't give the freeholders back the property until Jan 1st....
    Now. I want to just move out asap without coming into arrears with the landlord I know it's tough being landlord with many bad tenants but I am reasonable and will pay what I owe however. My landlord is a little bit of a get what he can kind of guy I believe.
    My question is is my contract valid based on these 3 points.
    One. I have a 6month contract yet he only is available to let me rent to January 1st?
    Two. The freeholders turned off our hot water for 1 week now and we have asked both the estate agent and landlord to fix and they sent a plumber twice I believe and still it's not working with no explanation why.
    Three. This section 21 eviction notice states the tenancy will end on novber 11.

All I want to do is give a months notice and pay him the months rent and leave. My contract States that within the first three months I cannot leave and will need to pay the tinder of the agreement if I do. There is no deposit just had to pay 200 pounds to secure the room which I don't get back but I pay 200 pounds less on the last months rent.... Yes I know many alarm bells but I'm a fool and will just rent normally again from now on.
    So my next rent due date which is a months rent Ina dvamce i.e the rent I paid on the 24th August is rent until septber 23rd. So I want this to be my last months rent and move out on the 23rd of october.
    What is scaring me is I asked the agent to change my contract to rolling on Friday. He said no problem he will send it over on Monday ie today. But then on Saturday morning the landlord text me and said that I must pay until the end of the rental term....I don't want to lose out and don't want him to lose out so I believe if I give notice from next week to leave October I should be allowed to leave. Can someone stop me from worrying. Thanks
Page 1
    • Cakeguts
    • By Cakeguts 16th Sep 19, 9:13 AM
    • 6,660 Posts
    • 10,482 Thanks
    Cakeguts
    • 16th Sep 19, 9:13 AM
    • 16th Sep 19, 9:13 AM
    https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/renting-a-home/subletting-and-lodging/subletting/rights-of-subtenants-who-do-not-live-with-their-landlord/

https://england.shelter.org.uk/legal/security_of_tenure/subtenancies/legality_of_the_subtenancy2/subtenancy_assured_and_assured_shorthold_tenant

I am not sure if your landlord still has an assured shorthold tenancy if they no longer live in the property.
    • theartfullodger
    • By theartfullodger 16th Sep 19, 10:18 AM
    • 10,545 Posts
    • 14,598 Thanks
    theartfullodger
    • 16th Sep 19, 10:18 AM
    • 16th Sep 19, 10:18 AM
    You have an entirely legal AST with YOUR landlord. However he may be unable to deliver the service (eg water cut off..). As such you may have a case against him & could sue: But would you collect any from him? Doubt it..

In your shoes I'd just leave ASAP & grass the t*rd up to the benefits agencies...
    https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

& to HMRC tax-man...
    https://www.gov.uk/report-an-unregistered-trader-or-business
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 12:12 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    • 16th Sep 19, 12:12 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 12:12 PM
    You say you rent a room - is this an HMO?

Does your landlord also live in the property?

The 200 is a fairly common arrangement (if somewhat pointless). It is rent. So in your final month you pay 200 less than the monthly rent.

If you do indeed have a 6 month AST, it expires on 23rd Feb, so strictly speaking you cannot leave till then without your LL's agreement, and he cannot evict you till then either.

However, since he himself is being evicted, he cannot fulfill his contract to you. Either the contract between him and you is 'frustrated' (impossible to fulfill and therefore null and void) or he is in breachof contract - in which case you can claim your consequential losses from him - eg costs of moving early, any costs associated with applying for a property elsewhere.

The ideal soluton of course is to reach an agreement with the LL. Always better than unilateral action and subsequent disputes. Can you meet him for a face-to-face chat rather than email/text?

But if your LL will not compromise, you could risk simply paying the rent on 24th Sept less 200, along with notice, and leave on 23rd Oct.

The LL could, of course, sue you for the rent to Feb, though it is doubtful if he would.

Especially if, as artfull points out, you suggest contacting HMRC .....

Out of interest

* who pays council tax? utilities?
    * were you given a gas safety report? EPC? Gov leaflet?
    * did your LL complete a 'right to rent' check on you?
    Last edited by G_M; 16-09-2019 at 1:35 PM.
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 12:50 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    • 16th Sep 19, 12:50 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 12:50 PM
    Hi guys thanks for the replies. To answer the questions I don't know if it is hmo. I don't know who pays the council tax and bills but the landlord said he ordered a new router so I am assuming he does. No gas safety report no epc and no government leaflet. And no check on me.
    Landlord does not live with the tenants. As for meeting him face to face. All 10 tenants in the 4 flats met with him once face to face and he was very very hard to ask direct questions and when he did he spoke so much that you forgot what you wanted to ask etc. No one got anything but angry words to the free holder from him basically.
    • theartfullodger
    • By theartfullodger 16th Sep 19, 1:32 PM
    • 10,545 Posts
    • 14,598 Thanks
    theartfullodger
    • 16th Sep 19, 1:32 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 1:32 PM
    He'll be a tax cheat then..

Do you have an address for him that is not the property?
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 1:48 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    • 16th Sep 19, 1:48 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 1:48 PM
    I don't know if it is hmo.

How many flats?
    Each flat, how many tenants?
    Are those tenants all separate households ie unrelated as opposed to families/couples
    Check youlocalauthority website to see what criteria they use for compulsory HMO registration

I don't know who pays the council tax and bills

What does it say in your tenancy agreement?

but the landlord said he ordered a new router so I am assuming he does. No gas safety report no epc and no government leaflet. And no check on me.
    Originally posted by Mountainpass123
    Report lack of gas report to HSE here.

Report lack of EPC to local Trading Standards (see also here)

Report lack of leaflet to local Trading Standards.

If LL is not /may not be declaring the rental income to HMRC, that's tax evasion.
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 2:27 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    • 16th Sep 19, 2:27 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 2:27 PM
    Thanks so much! Agree sounds very dodgy and I should have asked questions. I'll check my agreement after work again. It just says all bills included.

I believe 4 flats each with 3 rooms and each person has separate contract. No one knows each other etc. Using an external agent
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 2:50 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    • 16th Sep 19, 2:50 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 2:50 PM
    So for each flat:

Your property is an HMO if both of the following apply:
    • at least 3 tenants live there, forming more than one household
    • toilet, bathroom or kitchen facilities are shared
    A household consists of either a single person or members of the same family who live together. It includes people who are married or living together and people in same-sex relationships.
    Licences

An HMO must have a licence if it is occupied by 5 or more people. A council can also include other types of HMOs for licensing.
    Find out if you need an HMO licence from your council.
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 3:10 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    I see so it is a hmo then. And requires some form of certificate? Thanks my lord this thread is so hopeful and helpful
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 5:21 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    I see so it is a hmo then. And requires some form of certificate? Thanks my lord this thread is so hopeful and helpful
    Not necssarily.

Yes, it is an HMO.
    Perhaps it is a licenceable HMO.

An HMO must have a licence if it is occupied by 5 or more people.
    None of the flats have 5 or more people.
    A council can also include other types of HMOs for licensing.
    So it depends on the local council's policy. Which you can check here:
    Find out if you need an HMO licence from your council.
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 6:09 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    Hi thanks.

I just found a letter addressed to the occupier which is from the water company looks like they haven't been paying water?

Here is my new rolling contract. I'm concerned a little bit about the notice period and extra deposit. And the bills bit.

Let me know what you guys think

You can see my previous contract on my other post. But I will try and put a link here at the end.

Dated this:
    16/09/2019
    The Property ("the Property"): Manchester address
    (Medium double room)
    The Parts:
    The Landlord:
    Landlord name
    And The Tenant ("the Tenant")
    Me

The Tenant is referred to as "he" or "his" as appropriate in this agreement, even
    if the Tenant is female or consists of more than one person. Where the Tenant
    consists of more than one person, they will all have joint and several liability under this
    agreement (this means that they will each be liable for all Sums due under this
    agreement, not just liable for a proportionate part).
    The Term: 1 month rolling contract beginning on 24/09/2019 ("the fixed term").
    The Rent:
    625 per calendar month with all bills included (Electric. Internet, Water and council tax). No
    deposit required but a payment of 200 has to be paid upfront to be used in the
    last month's rent.
    Terms and Conditions
    1. This Agreement is intended to create an Assured Shorthold Tenancy as defined in
    the Housing Act 1988 (as amended) and the provisions for the recovery of possession by the
    Landlord in that Act shall apply.
    2. Under this Agreement, the Tenant will have exclusive occupation of the Room and
    will share with other occupiers of the Property the use and facilities of the Property
    (including such bathroom, toilet, kitchen and sitting room facilities as may be at the
    Property)

3. The Tenant will:

3.1. Pay the rent at the times and in the manner set out above
    3.2. Pay interest at the rate of 3% per annum above the National Westminster Bank
    PLC's base rate on any rent or other money lawfully due from the Tenant which remains
    unpaid for more than 14 days, interest to be paid from the date the payment fell due
    until payment
    3.3. Not change the supplier or provider of any of the services to the property without
    the written consent of
    the Landlord (which will not be withheld or delayed unreasonably)
    3.4. Not make any alteration or addition to or do any redecoration or painting of
    the Property without the
    Landlord's prior written consent (consent not to be withheld or delayed unreasonably)
    3.5. Take reasonable care to keep any common entrances, halls, stairways, lifts,
    passageways and any
    other common parts clean and fit for use by the Tenant and other occupiers and
    visitors to the
    Property
    3.6. Make good any damage to the Property or the common parts or to the Landlord's
    fixtures, fittings or furnishings caused by the Tenant or any visitor of the Tenant to the
    Property, fair wear and tear excepted, and to pay any costs incurred by the Landlord
    in carrying out such works in default.
    3.7. Advise the Landlord promptly of any disrepair or defect or act of vandalism in
    respect of the Property or the fixtures, fittings or furnishings and any failure of
    mechanical or electrical appliances. The Landlord shall repair any damage to the
    Property or repair or replace any defective fixtures, fittings, furnishings or appliances within a reasonable period of time after being notified by the Tenant, unless the
    matter is not something for which the Landlord is liable. 3.8. Advise the Landlord
    promptly of any notice or order made affecting the Property
    3.9. Not cause blockage or obstruction to the drains and pipes gutters and channels in
    or about the property, and will take all reasonable steps to prevent any part of the
    water draining and heating systems becoming frozen during the winter months. The
    Tenant to pay (so far as is reasonable) for all losses suffered by the Landlord and any
    neighbours as a result of the Tenants' failure to comply with this covenant
    3.10. Not use any form of heating other than the heating system provided without the
    Landlord's prior written
    consent (not to be unreasonably delayed or withheld), and in particular not use any oil
    or heat gas fires. 3.11. Keep the garden (if any) neat and tidy and maintained to the
    same standard as it was at the start of the
    tenancy
    3.12. Be responsible for arranging and paying the premiums for any insurance cover in
    respect of the
    Tenant's own personal possessions
    3.13. Not leave the Property vacant for more than 30 consecutive days without notifying
    the Landlord, either in advance or, in the case of emergency, as soon as possible,
    and securing the Property properly when leaving it unattended
    3.14. Not do anything on or at the Property which (a) may be or become a
    nuisance or annoyance to any other occupiers of the Property or owners or occupiers
    of adjoining or nearby premises and/or (b) is illegal or immoral and/or (c) may in any
    way affect the validity of the insurance of the Property and its contents cause an
    increase in the premium payable by the Landlord. The Tenant to pay (so far as is
    reasonable) for all
    losses suffered by the Landlord as a result of the Tenants' failure to comply with this covenant.
    3.15. Not allow or keep any pet or any kind of animal at the Property without the
    Landlord's prior consent.
    3.16. Not smoke inside the Property or permit others to smoke
    3.18. Use the Property as a private residence only. This means the Tenant must not
    carry out any profession, trade or business at the Property and must not allow anyone else.
    3.17. Not assign, sublet, charge or part with or share possession or occupation of the
    Room at the Property
    3.18. Pay the Landlord's reasonable costs and expenses reasonably incurred as a
    result of any breaches by
    the Tenant of his obligations under this Agreement
    3.19. Allow the Landlord or anyone with the Landlord's written permission to
    enter in the Property at reasonable times of the day to inspect its condition and
    state of repair, carry out any necessary repairs and gas inspections, or during the
    last month of the term, show the Property to prospective new tenants or purchasers,
    provided the Landlord has given 24 hours written notice beforehand (except in
    emergency)
    3.20. During the last month of the fixed term (and not later than 28 days before
    the end of the fixed term), tell the Landlord whether he intends to stay in the Property or
    whether he intends to leave at the end of the fixed term
    3.21. Before vacating the property, if appropriate, inform all utility companies and arrange for
    final meter readings. If the Property has had unpaid debts or court judgements due from
    the Tenant registered against it the Tenant shall do what is necessary to ensure
    that these no are longer registered against the Property. The Tenant shall be
    responsible for the Landlords reasonable costs incurred as a result of the Tenants failure to comply with this clause.
    3.22. Yield up the Property and its contents at the end of the Term in the same clean
    state and condition it/they was/were in at the beginning of the Term, with the landlords
    furniture and effects and all items on the inventory (if any) in the same rooms that they
    were at the start of tenancy. However the Tenant will not be responsible for fair
    wear and tear caused during normal use of the Property and its contents or for any damage
    covered by and recoverable under the insurance policy affected by the Landlord
    3.23. Provide the Landlord with a forwarding address when the tenancy comes to an
    end and remove all rubbish and all personal items (including the Tenants own furniture
    and equipment) from the Property before leaving.
    4. The Landlord will:
    4.1. Allow the Tenant peaceably to hold and enjoy the Property during the term
    without unreasonable interruption from the Landlord or any person rightfully claiming
    under or in trust for the Landlord, subject to the Landlord's right to take any lawful
    steps to enforce his rights against the Tenant if the Tenant breaks any of the
    terms of this Agreement
    4.2. Insure the Property and the items listed on the Inventory (if any) and use all
    reasonable efforts to arrange for any damage caused by an insured risk to be remedied
    as soon as possible. The Landlord to provide a copy of the insurance policy to the Tenant.
    4.3. Arrange for the Tenant's Deposit (if any) to be protected by an authorised
    Tenancy Deposit Scheme in accordance with the provisions of the Housing Act, and
    comply with the rules of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme at all times.
    4.4. Keep in repair the structure and exterior of the Property (including drains gutters
    and external pipes) and keep in repair and proper working order the installations at the Property for the supply of water, gas and electricity and for sanitation (including basins,
    sinks, baths and sanitary conveniences) and for space heating and heating water, save
    that the Landlord will not be required to carry out works for which the Tenant is responsible by
    virtue of his duty to use the Property in a tenant-like manner or reinstate the Property in
    the case of damage or destruction if insurers refuse to pay out the insurance money due to
    anything the Tenant has done or failed to do or to rebuild or reinstate the Property in the
    case of destruction or damage of the Property by a risk not covered by the policy of
    insurance effected by the Landlord
    4.5. If the property is a flat or maisonette within a larger building then the Landlord will be under
    similar obligations for the rest of the building but only insofar as any disrepair will
    affect the Tenants enjoyment of the Property and insofar as the Landlord is
    legally entitled to enter the relevant part of the larger building and carry out the
    required works or repairs
    Ending this Agreement
    weve
    5. The Tenant cannot normally end this agreement before the end of the
    fixed term. However after the first two months of the fixed term, if the Tenant can
    find a suitable alternative tenant, and provided this alternative tenant is acceptable to
    the Landlord (the Landlord's approval not to be unreasonably delayed or withheld) the
    Tenant may give notice to end the tenancy on a date at least one month from the
    date that such approval is given by the Landlord. On the expiry of such notice,
    provided that the Tenant pays to the Landlord the reasonable expenses reasonably
    incurred by the Landlord in granting the necessary approval and in granting
    any new tenancy to the alternative tenant, the tenancy shall end.
    6. If the Tenant decides to stay on after the end of the fixed term another type contract won't
    need to be signed, it will start a 1 month rolling contract.
    7. If the Tenant does not pay the rent (or any part) within twenty-one days of the due
    date (whether it has been formally demanded or not) or if the Tenant fails to comply
    with the Tenant's obligations under this Agreement, or
    any of the circumstances mentioned in Grounds 2, 8 or 10 to 15 or 17 of Part II of
    Schedule 2, and in Schedule 2A, to the Housing Act 1988 arise then the Landlord
    may, subject to any statutory provisions, recover possession of the Property and
    the tenancy will come to an end. The Landlord retains all his other rights in respect of
    the Tenant's obligations under this Agreement. Note - if anyone lives at the
    Property or if the tenancy is an assured tenancy under the Housing Act 1988 the
    Landlord cannot recover possession of the Property without a court order. This
    clause does not affect the Tenant's rights under the Protection from Eviction Act
    Other terms
    8. The Landlord hereby notifies the Tenant under Section 48 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987
    that any notices (including notices in proceedings) should be served upon the
    Landlord at the address stated with the name of the Landlord above
    9. The condition of the Property and its contents, whether scheduled or not on the inventory,
    shall be deemed to be
    correct and in good serviceable order unless the Landlord is notified to the contrary
    within three days of occupation or as soon as practicable. Oral notification must be confirmed in writing by the Tenant within seven days.
    10. The Tenant will pay 200 less on his last month as this amount was paid upfront before
    move in.
    11. Any notices or other document, including any court claim forms in legal proceedings, shall
    be deemed properly served on the Tenant during the tenancy by being left at the
    Premises or by being sent to the Tenant at the Property by first class post or recorded
    delivery. Notices shall be deemed served the day after being left at the property or after
    posting.
    12. Any person other than the Tenant who pays all or part of the rent to the Landlord shall be
    deemed to have
    paid this as agent for and on behalf of the Tenant which the Landlord shall be
    entitled to assume without
    enquiry.
    13. Any personal items left behind at the end of the tenancy after the Tenant has
    vacated (which the Tenant has not removed in accordance with clause 3.26 of this
    Agreement) shall be considered abandoned if they have not been removed within
    fourteen days of written notice to the Tenant from the Landlord (the notice to be delivered by
    hand or sent by recorded delivery). After this period the Landlord may remove or
    dispose of the items as he thinks fit. The Tenant shall be liable for the reasonable
    removal, storage and disposal costs which may be deducted from the proceeds of sale (if
    any), and the Tenant shall remain liable for any balance. Any net proceeds of sale will remain
    the property of the Tenant.
    14. The Landlord is entitled to enter the shared areas of the Property together with any
    unlet rooms, at all reasonable times, for the purpose of inspecting them, carrying
    out any necessary repairs and to show unlet rooms to prospective new tenants.

15. The Landlord shall be entitled to have and retain keys for all the doors to the
    Property, including the Room, but shall not be entitled to use these to enter the Room
    without the consent of the Tenant (save in an emergency). If the Tenant fails to return the
    keys at the end of the tenancy, he will be responsible for the reasonable cost of having
    new locks fitted and keys cut.
    16. If the Property is damaged or destroyed by any of the risks insured against by
    the Landlord, the Tenant shall only be liable for a proportionate part of the rent, to
    be calculated on the basis of the Tenant's use and enjoyment of the Property for
    the period of time involved, unless the insurance was prejudiced by some act or omission of the
    Tenant.
    17. The 'Landlord' means the persons from time to time entitled to receive the Rent, the
    'Tenant' includes any persons deriving title under the Tenant, the 'Property' includes any part or
    parts of the Property (including the Room) and all of the Landlord's fixtures and fittings at or upon
    the Property, the 'Term' means the period stated in the particulars overleaf or any shorter or longer
    period as appropriate, and an obligation on the part of a party shall include an obligation not to allow or
    permit the breach of that obligation
    The Landlord:

The Tenant/s)

Pretty much identical to my previous contract located in this post
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6045584
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 6:58 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    So what made you think it was a 6 month contract?
    I just found a letter addressed to the occupier which is from the water company looks like they haven't been paying water?

Dated this:
    16/09/2019
    The Property ("the Property"): Manchester address
    (Medium double room)
    The Parts:
    The Landlord:
    Landlord name
    And The Tenant ("the Tenant")
    Me
    The Term: 1 month rolling contract beginning on 24/09/2019 ("the fixed term").

The Rent:
    625 per calendar month with all bills included (Electric. Internet, Water and council tax).
    3.20. During the last month of the fixed term (and not later than 28 days before
    the end of the fixed term), tell the Landlord whether he intends to stay in the Property or whether he intends to leave at the end of the fixed term
    Clearly it's a monthly periodic tenancy. Reference to 'fixed term' is misleading and erroneous. If there IS a fixed period, it is 1 month.

So provided you serve 28 days written notice (note date of service is not date you post it but 2 1st class postal days later) you can leave on the last day of a period.

Clearly bills are included in the rent. Make sure your name is not on any of the utilities' accounts - the LL's name should hold those accounts.
    • deannatrois
    • By deannatrois 16th Sep 19, 9:21 PM
    • 6,313 Posts
    • 8,890 Thanks
    deannatrois
    Why are you asking again?

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6045584
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 9:47 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    Originally posted by deannatrois
    Ta deannatrois. I thought it looked familiar.....

Looking back I see the tenancy agreement you posted on your 1st thread stated 6 months.

So which is your curretnt contract?

This is one reason starting new duplicate threads is troublesome. You lose the previous knowledge/information, and can introduce contradictory information.

Think I'm out now.
    Last edited by G_M; 16-09-2019 at 9:59 PM.
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 10:32 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    Apologies I thought it was a slightly different topic and didn't want to break Rule so posted here. Do you want me to remove the thread? Appreciate the replies. My contract at the moment is the 6 month one. I received this rolling one today. I don't know if either are valid or if I should sign this or what. But I guess based on your information I will sign it. Report him. And give 5 weeks notice. Thanks
    • G_M
    • By G_M 16th Sep 19, 10:41 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    Is it signed by the LL? Or the agent?
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 11:08 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    It just has the landlord's name not a signature there. I send back a digital signature and never see it again.
    • Mountainpass123
    • By Mountainpass123 16th Sep 19, 11:09 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Mountainpass123
    But maybe his name is the signature
    • G_M
    • By G_M 17th Sep 19, 4:01 PM
    • 49,603 Posts
    • 61,577 Thanks
    G_M
    But maybe his name is the signature
    if in 'The Landlord' section at the top, no.
    if in the signiture box at the end, probably.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,021Posts Today

7,498Users online

Martin's Twitter