Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • msh1156
    • By msh1156 15th Sep 19, 11:33 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    msh1156
    help with three
    • 15th Sep 19, 11:33 PM
    help with three 15th Sep 19 at 11:33 PM
    i recently discovered 3 had been charging me for a mobile account i thought had ended as i cancelled the account from the phone in question but after alot of phonecalls and back and forth i found the contract they phoned me up and offered to upgrade had actually went thru as a new contract and that for the length of the contract and 10 months after they had been doubling billing me for both accounts as i tried many times to explain to the call centre when they said i never cancelled it so it was my fault and wasnt entitled to any refund that the mistake was thiers as i cancelled the only contract that was used from the sim card that was being used so had the account been an upgrade there wouldnt have been another account to cancel so couldnt i have known that "other" account exsisted to cancel it.

after too many attempts i went to a store where the guy was actually very helpful and setup a resolver account to get this recified but 3 never responded correctly via the resolver account and kept insisting i speak to them on the phone where i ran into the same useless call centre people i had given up trying to talk to after hours of calls i eventually got put through to the department that was meant to deal with this and was offered just 3 payments for almost 3 years of double billing!!

which i told them i wouldnt accept i have downloaded the resolver casefile as they put a 28 day limit to accept this joke of an offer before they closed the resolver portal it said it would be escalated to the ombudsman but once the timer reached the time it should have been escalted it instead says "no escalation possible"can somebody point me to the best way to proceed as im not about to accept 1 10th of my money back for thier error??
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,422Posts Today

8,632Users online

Martin's Twitter