MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Comments

• krustylouise
    krustylouise Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good luck AP! I'm sure everything will go smootht and baba will fly out :) x

PAD 2023 Debt total as of Dec 2022 £18,988.63*April £17,711.03

Halifax CC £3168.21

Halifax loan £6095.47

Car finance £7639.02

Next £0/£808.33

#22 - 1p savings challenge 2023 £166.95/£667.95

Saving for Christmas - £1 a day savings challenge 2023 £50/£1000

• jediquigley
    jediquigley Posts: 601 Forumite
    Thinking of you auntie pickle, keep us updated.
    :jMarried 16/07/2010, ds1 born 11/08/12, baby due 08/05/2015
  • LisaJane
    LisaJane Posts: 355 Forumite
    Hello, hoping to join. I am 26 weeks today! Time is going so fast now. Getting really excited!!
    Save 12k in 2014 (my target: £10 000):
    My savings: £4878.54/£7000
    Joint account savings: £2685.57/£3000
    Total:£7564.11/£10 000 (as at 26/10/14)
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Lisajane and welcome!

Am not enjoying keeping waking up at the moment but all good practice for when baby comes! Had some lovely rib pain last night.
  • janed9388
    janed9388 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Hi all, still no news from the top end of the list ! it's definitely quiet on here as it seems to be on all of the pregnancy threads (not that I'm still lurking on the other threads or anything !!),

So, I had an exciting day yesterday :eek: I managed to trip over nothing and fall flat on my face, scraping myself and my bump down the side of the wall that was nearby and ending up in a very undignified heap on the floor in the middle of town with a large pool of beer circling around me from the bottles that broke in my bag (not my beer obviously). So embarrassing ! but then I ended up having to go up to the hospital later in the evening as I was getting quite a few aches and pains in my tummy.

I was very impressed with them though, straight on the monitor and checking mine and baby's heart beat, looking for contractions and general movements before declaring all was OK and I was back home in just over an hour. Still a bit achy and scraped this morning though. :(

I was just on my way back from an acupuncture session too to try and help with the back and hip pain - so who knows whether it worked or not now since there isn't much of me that doesn't hurt !! Think I might need to stay inside for the next two weeks as I seem to be getting very clumsy.
  • Claire_A87
    Claire_A87 Posts: 383 Forumite
    edited 28 April 2015 at 3:56PM
    Oh no janed9388!! So glad you're ok, but what an ordeal for you :( Especially after just coming back from acupuncture! Take it easy for the next few days to give yourself time to recover.

Welcome LisaJane! I'm approaching 28 weeks and know exactly how you feel about time going slowly. I got my BFP at 3+5 so feel like I've been pregnant forever now! Working until 38 weeks as well (all being well) & already starting to feel massively uncomfortable. I honestly love being pregnant, but I'm definitely getting to the stage where I've psyched myself up for what comes afterwards, and just want to meet LO now :)
    DS - 08/15

OU: BA (Hons) Open, 1
  • Hi all,

Hope that everything is going well Aunty Pickle. Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I moved house and don't have internet access at the moment. I've been unwell with high blood pressure and protein in my urine so stopping work early. Thursday will be my last day now. Family history of pre-eclampsia and I have bad swelling so being kept an eye on and thankfully not had to go into hospital yet. Still a possibility if my blood pressure goes higher but hoping it won't.
  • Missyy76
    Missyy76 Posts: 142 Forumite
    Morning Ladies
    Hope everyone is well? 3rd Trimester is well and truly looming over me now, ive been sleeping for 2 hours at lunchtime everyday for the last week. I think im going to have to cut down on my exercise as I don't have the energy to do anything for the rest of the day on my exercise days.
    Does anyone else still go to the gym? Ive been doing 2 x spin classes and 2 x body pump classes per week but I think im going to drop one of the spin classes and replace it with an hour of walking instead.
    Good luck AP, hopefully you have a beautiful bubba by now xxx
    Due 26th July, team yellow :D
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning,

Oh no Janed hope you are ok! Glad you got checked out.

Ashtray heart - Make sure you take it easy.

Missyy - i'm impressed! I couldn't do all of that when not pregnant. I find running round after my 4 year old seems to keep me fit enough though ;). My good friend did spinning etc right up till she had her boys so no reason why you can't unless you are feeling too tired etc.
  • Hi ladies, hope your all well. I would like to join please :) I did try to add myself to the list but couldn't do it on my iPad.

I'm 16 weeks pregnant with baby no 2. My due date is 15th October but I have to have a cesserian which will be booked nearer the time so I imagine I would have my baby beginning of October.

It's my birthday on Sunday and I'm having a private scan on Saturday as a birthday treat to find out the sex of the baby as I can't wait :) i already have a 5 year old daughter so as long as the baby is healthy I don't mind but I am 95% sure it's a boy!

I have been suffering with severe hyperemesis since 7 weeks and have been hospitalised twice. I'm now on ondanstatron and have been able to start functioning like a normal person. Not nice but it's worth it in the end.

I had a very eventful birth with my daughter so I'm really hoping this one goes smoothly x
    :heart2:Mummy to a beautiful little girl:heart2:

£2014 in 2014 challenge. £71/£2014
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family