o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Options

Comments

• parmavioletuk
    Options
    There's a couple of freebies available from WHSmiths - a net of chocolate coins, and a Dairy Milk advent calender. The chocolate coins aren't totally obvious on the app, you need to look under 'foodie fanatics'.
  • babymt
    babymt Posts: 309 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There's a couple of freebies available from WHSmiths - a net of chocolate coins, and a Dairy Milk advent calender. The chocolate coins aren't totally obvious on the app, you need to look under 'foodie fanatics'.

I can't find the calendar
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    babymt wrote: »
    I can't find the calendar

I saw it yesterday but can't find it today, guess less chocolate is good for me though ;)
  • crazyvish
    Options
    Does anyone know when the free Christmas cards are until at WHSmith? Thanks.
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Options
    my WHSmiths only had the xmas cards & choc coins

didnt have the advent calendar or the call of duty audio splitter (which no-ones mentioned yet)
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    crazyvish wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the free Christmas cards are until at WHSmith? Thanks.

Says tomorrow (Friday) on my app
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    Was passing Smiths before but couldn't get my coins as the data was down, ah well less calories for me, haha
  • Guest67
    Guest67 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    There's a deal for 'Sharpie Metallic Markers' in the 'Elf Essentials' section, ends 07/12/2018 @ 11:59pm.
    Got some from a local branch, WHSmith - Harben Parade, South Hampstead NW3 6JS, on 03/12/2018.

Also collected the Chocolate Coins from the same WHSmith on 26/11/2018 & 05/12/2018, so you might be able to get another bag/net if you collected last week and still see the offer.
  • Middy_Oil
    Middy_Oil Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It sure if they were also on display somewhere (possibly not as possibly only available for the offer?) but the Call of Duty headphone splitter was behind the till when I asked.
  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,273 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Guest67 wrote: »
    There's a deal for 'Sharpie Metallic Markers' in the 'Elf Essentials' section, ends 07/12/2018 @ 11:59pm.
    Got some from a local branch, WHSmith - Harben Parade, South Hampstead NW3 6JS, on 03/12/2018.

Also collected the Chocolate Coins from the same WHSmith on 26/11/2018 & 05/12/2018, so you might be able to get another bag/net if you collected last week and still see the offer.

I thought that the app might have had a glitch as when I went to Smith's yesterday I ended up with cards, coins and marker pens.

That's on top of the cards and coins I collected last week.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback