Free wedding video

I've always fancied having a go at making a wedding video and was wondering if anyone in the Yorkshire / Greater Manchester area would let me video theirs this summer.
I'm not a complete novice: I've worked as a Producer/Director for the BBC and am now a freelancer. I've also written a book on weddings - hence wanting to do this!
I wouldn't want paying but if you could cover expenses that would be great.
If anyone is interested, please personal message me or email me at [EMAIL="mrbenn9@hotmail.com"]mrbenn9@hotmail.com[/EMAIL].
I'm away the first two weeks of August!
Best wishes,
JennyP

threadbanner.gif

Comments

• Unfortunately not getting married until next year. (In Rotherham though if you fancy it then). Good luck with your search!!
  • I've sent you a PM.

Sally
  • Hi Jenny, Daughter getting married 18/08/07 in East Yorkshire, would you be interested?
  • JennyP
    JennyP Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    To all those who replied. To those who let me film their weddings. And to everyone who sent me words of encouragement and advice!
    I'm now launching as a wedding videographer and wouldn't have been able to do it without the brave 3 moneysaving couples who let me have a go at their weddings!
  • Aww I got really excited when I read this, I thought it was a new post and was going to ask about my May wedding:rotfl:

Never mind, Glad it went ok for you Jenny and it all worked out for you, hope your business does well :D
    All comments and advice given is my own opinion and does not represent the views or advice of any debt advice organisation.

DFW Nerd #132
  • Timmne
    Timmne Posts: 2,555 Forumite
    JennyP wrote: »
    To all those who replied. To those who let me film their weddings. And to everyone who sent me words of encouragement and advice!
    I'm now launching as a wedding videographer and wouldn't have been able to do it without the brave 3 moneysaving couples who let me have a go at their weddings!

Hi Jenny - well done on this!!

Do you have a rates structure yet? Am looking for a videographer potentially but have no idea how much you lot cost! Any idea on it would be much appreciated ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure