Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 30th May 18, 8:22 PM
    • 825Posts
    • 151Thanks
    GTR King
    TSB Statement's
    • 30th May 18, 8:22 PM
    TSB Statement's 30th May 18 at 8:22 PM
    Has anyone had their TSB Credit Card/Current account statement in the post, I ordered over the phone over a week ago (Current account), not arrived yet.

Can't order online it said service temporarily unavailable and now says No sheets available for this date range... no matter what dates I choose...

It's a joke all I wanted to do is order a statement normally takes 4-6 days to arrive...

Hope they fix it soon
Page 3
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 21st Aug 18, 1:58 PM
    • 5,253 Posts
    • 3,913 Thanks
    sheramber
    I've just received a postal statement and my accounts have always been paperless - this is the first ever. Did you still get the interest on your accounts? I've checked online and nothing has changed and still showing as everything paperless.
    Originally posted by Snowbelle
    My husband has just received the same. He logs in every month to transfer the interest out. He is paperless and gets interest every month

A couple of weeks ago I got an email saying there was an important message in my in box. It was as statement from Oct 2017 to Aug 2018.

two days later another message with the same message. This was a statement for July2018 to Aug 2018.
    • EssexExile
    • By EssexExile 21st Aug 18, 2:04 PM
    • 3,101 Posts
    • 2,176 Thanks
    EssexExile
    I've just received a postal statement and my accounts have always been paperless - this is the first ever. Did you still get the interest on your accounts? I've checked online and nothing has changed and still showing as everything paperless.
    Originally posted by Snowbelle
    I phoned them last week because a) we keep getting statements we haven't asked for, b) they send emails telling us there are statements to read online, but we can't open them & c) the website says we are not completely paperless when we are. The nice man said not to worry it's all part of the cockup, he checked that we are in fact paperless & I checked that we are getting the interest, which we are.
    Tall, dark & handsome. Well two out of three ain't bad.
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 27th Aug 18, 11:41 PM
    • 825 Posts
    • 151 Thanks
    GTR King
    Still not received statements I ordered but I am away (so might of arrived) back home tomz

Looks like due to the system cockup the statements I ordered will arrive at someoint. Lady in branch did say they might come all at once & might take a bit of time as printing loads of statements out (had loads of requests since it issues)

Will see what happenes
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

189Posts Today

1,005Users online

Martin's Twitter