IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Scs law lbc by ukpc

Comments

• any debt collectors fees added on to a court claim is fraudulent.
    Strictly speaking they say it's their notional admin costs. In my view:

1. That is a form of liquidated damages (not in the contract/on the signs)
    2. The signs usually refer to indemnification of costs. That means you pay exactly their cost. If they don't bother to prove them or set them out accurately in the PoC then they can't have them
    3. The DRP point is decent. All those costs were subcontracted without charge. If any of the chasing relates to DRP that cannot be recovered as C had no liability for it. Claiming such costs is known as a breach of the indemnity principle.
  • Honey-Dee
    Honey-Dee Posts: 83
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I am not allowed to post link because I am a newbie. I have been trying for about an hr now. I tried using one drive too but not working.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,432
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Put the link in your post but before actually posting, change the http to hxxp.

Some one will fix the link for you.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,634
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I am not allowed to post link because I am a newbie. I have been trying for about an hr now. I tried using one drive too but not working.

An hour?

Why didn't you just read threads that come up if you searched 'newbie can't post link'? You'd have had the answer in seconds...showing what EVERY other newbies does.

Any question you have, anything at all, an answer can be found just by a search, in less than a second. We've seen it all, hundreds of times and a search will reveal all at every stage for you.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Honey-Dee
    Forumite
    Will try again now. Sorry for late reply I know you all are trying to help. I work nights and sleep all day.
  • Honey-Dee
    Forumite
    Yes that's partly because I was saving it in all sorts of drives as none was working, my drive, one drive, drop box. :)
    But now I know what to do and I'll just get to it......
    Thanks all
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,256
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Will try again now. Sorry for late reply I know you all are trying to help. I work nights and sleep all day.
    Coupon-mad has 4 children, works all day, and then advises on this forum, often until 2.30am and beyond, - every day.

Just saying!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Honey-Dee
    Forumite
    I have removed all my details and any other peoples names and signatures, but do I remove all my workplace's details as well?
    Or can I leave my Hospital/workplace's details there?
    Thanks
  • Honey-Dee
    Forumite
    hxxps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1nquAbNvGtZVo-UMC2d4qRUYE8gO_gyMj
  • Honey-Dee
    Forumite
    Here is another link to the documents. Thank you.

hxxps://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/1526333277573C8EwAkT
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport