Two Pennies Left

Comments

• Hello
    this grate info.
    thanks to share this type data .
  • Fortune_Smiles
    Fortune_Smiles Posts: 5,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Thank you rimimik. Glad you found it useful.

Fortune x
    Mortgage: 86% paid Mortgage Neutral: 100% Emergency Fund: 100%
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
  • Fortune_Smiles
    edited 28 July 2012 at 7:09PM
    What a fantastic day :cool:. Very exciting marshalling the Olympic Torch - much flag waving and high fiving the Police motorcyclists as they passed. Went for a lovely pub supper with Mr F and some friends after (which will come out of this month's entertainment budget).

Not much MS stuff today:

• Cheque came today from the family member - £138 instead of the £128 I'd thought so that's a bonus. That will be going straight off Mr F's credit card.
    • Mr F was paid some expenses he'd forgotten about so that's another £100 or so for credit card clearing.
    • I've decided not to transfer my home insurance to my mortgage provider. Seems that they broker each element to a different insurer - buildings to one, contents to another, emergency cover to yet another, etc. Some reviews say that this has caused problems as, if your house falls down for example, you then have to deal with each insurer individually. If there was a catastrophe I just wouldn't want the additional stress of co-ordinating all of that. The next best quote was with T£$c0 so I'd be really interested to hear from anyone who has had to claim through them.
    Mr F is back and it doesn't look like he'll be away again with this company. He is starting a new job soon which will give us a little bit extra to play with - hmmmm what to buy? Shoes? Chocolate? Gin? or Kittens? :rotfl:

Take care all

Fortune x
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
  • Fortune_Smiles
    edited 28 July 2012 at 7:10PM
    and Mr F has suggested opening one of those tonight. Better keep MS.

Not much to report today:
    • registered for $wa9buck$ and earnt a few
    • visited N£ctar and earnt points from their site. (I was quite excited about the search bar but found it really irritating so uninstalled after only 2 points :()
    • won some $pud $hillin9$. Must remember to keep playing each week as they are finishing in December.
    • completed some surveys. I'm anxiously waiting for some previous ones to be rewarded so I can use the Amaz0n voucher for the J0hn L£wi$ bedside lamps.
    • Checked Fleabay. Only £11.53 and the auctions end on Sunday. Looks like the wine rack will be empty for a while :rotfl:. Or will it?
    • Mr F thinks he has hundreds and hundreds of Avi0$ points so we may be able to order some wine with those.
    • I've also asked him to check his N£ctar points as I don't think he's used any of those since getting the card. Might be more Amaz0n vouchers there for the lamps.
    • The water tanks arrived - that was quick!
    • An NSD and all meals from plan today.
    Nothing much planned for the weekend so that should keep costs low. I'm hoping that the good weather will finally arrive so I can tidy the garden.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Fortune x
  • Fortune_Smiles
    edited 28 July 2012 at 7:11PM
    A very good day today MS wise:

• Mr F does indeed have hundreds and hundreds of Avi0$ points so a case of wine has been ordered :beer:. He has soooo many in fact that we will be able to get a second case in for Christmas, buy the main prezzies for DSS1 and DSS2 plus their girlfriends and a trip to the theatre for us! Woo Hoo!
    • Also, Mr F checked his N£ctar points and we were able to get a £10 voucher for Amaz0n so that will go towards the J0hn L£wi$ lamps. Still waiting for my surveys to be rewarded though - £8.50 at the moment. What to do? What to do? If I buy the lamps now they'll cost me £10 more. If I wait for the surveys to be rewarded they might not be available. Answers on a postcard please :rotfl:
    • Paid £420 off DH's CC which is 20% of the total owed. Some of you might be wondering why I'm not using our savings to clear this but we're still having work done on the garage and will need the cash to pay the builder.
    • A few $wa9buck$ earnt.
    • Tomato and spinach tortillas and a Bacon, Leek and Potato Bake with veg from the menu plan.
    • Still have some old money from the in-laws collection. I did some research on the internet and it seems that NatW35t will exchange pre-decimal currency for the face value. No harm in asking anyway so I'll pop in next time I'm in the village. Any coins worth more are currently on Fleabay.
    • Another NSD. I'm quite good at these though. I do an on-line shop once a week and that's it - no popping out to the village for forgotten items. If it's not delivered we do without. Forgot the butter once - that was a creative week :rotfl:
    Anyhoooo - as we will have a replenished wine rack soon, Mr F and I are sharing a bottle of red. I'm on my second glass and very nice it is too. However, I believe there may be some virtual law against being drunk in charge of a diary so I will say goodnight now.

Goodnight :)

Fortune x
  • *Jellie*
    *Jellie* Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wow- pretty impressive having enough points to get that much wine. What a bonus. I love treats like that.
    2019 fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • QB_Wolf
    QB_Wolf Posts: 722 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2012 at 10:29PM
    I've got 15837 Avios points but I'm not sure what I can do with them tbh?? I'd like to save up to go to eurodisney, will have to look on the website or call them. Mind you I'm trying not to buy anything so that doesn't help :)
    Start Date 16/09/2015
    Original amount outstanding = 225,000 Current amount outstanding =199,812
    Original LTV = 64% Current LTV = 49%
    Original Pay Off Date = Sep' 36 New Pay Off date = Sep' 36
    Original Dly Int = 17.17 New Dly Int = 17.17 Total OP = £1319.31
  • Fortune_Smiles
    edited 28 July 2012 at 7:12PM
    Thanks for visiting Jellie. Yes I know! Mr F used to travel overseas a lot in a previous job but I've only just managed to get him onboard with the MS stuff. He hadn't managed to get his Avi0$ points all in one place before but now he has - Yippee!
  • Fortune_Smiles
    QB Wolf - that's definately enough for a case of wine or a theatre trip. Check out their website. I don't usually look at flights or hotels because they cost soooo many points but if you search under 'Entertainment' there are lots of bargains to be had. Thanks for popping by and good luck.
  • QB_Wolf
    QB_Wolf Posts: 722 Forumite
    Just looked alternatively I can get a case of red wine:beer: and a free day at Warwick Castle :cool:
    Start Date 16/09/2015
    Original amount outstanding = 225,000 Current amount outstanding =199,812
    Original LTV = 64% Current LTV = 49%
    Original Pay Off Date = Sep' 36 New Pay Off date = Sep' 36
    Original Dly Int = 17.17 New Dly Int = 17.17 Total OP = £1319.31
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts