Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)

Options

Comments

• melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Princesswoo - your OH sounds lovely - I tried to send you a PM but I couldn't as your inbox is full!!!

Marg - your card is lovely - the image is really pretty. I've finally posted your "friendship" card swap today - sorry I'm so late!!

Ali - I'm sorry I still haven't sent your goodies off, I promise I'll do it this week!
  • cgcockcroft
    Options
    marg your card arrived today and i think rusty your parcel did but i was at work so have to go and collect it, but have to wait 48 hrs for some reason!
    saveapenny i can't believe that silly woman wasting hers and your time and money.
    so jealous of all of you going to the NEC on Friday :(
    craftygranny- would love to see you 2wheeling round primark!

hope your all well, haven't had time to take any pics of any cards that i have made. they have all been last minute jobs that i have thrown together. also one of my best friends dad died on friday so have been worried about her and spent a long time searching for an appropiate message for the card.

i'm still lurking and will get round to looking at the blogs!
    alison
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words about my card - it was Saveapenny who told me ages ago how to colour a plain line drawing so it matches your paper & that's what I tried to do here.

Melissa - don't worry about being late with my friendship card I only posted mine on Monday - it's the thought that counts & I haven't got 3 littlies to look after.

CGC - Thanks for letting me know
  • alyssa_liss
    Options
    this thread moves to quick for me to catch up lol

some people are so kind, i put a wanted craft stuff post on freecycle and a ladie got intouch with me. ive just gone to colect it and i have got 2 a4 boxes full of craft stuff, from card stock to 3d pens to stamps , ribons,stickers etc......

so i have no excuse no to get updating my blogg now :) i only work till 1 tomorrow so gues what ill be doing :)
  • hels102
    hels102 Posts: 737 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Just a flying visit I'm afraid, I can't get into Crafty Place and I won't have access to it now I'm working 2mrw! Would someone just let me know how many there are of us for the NEC I can't believe it's only 2 more sleeps!!
    :xmassmile Looking forward to December:xmassmile
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Options
    melissa - i have emptied my inbox.

Off to catch up on the thread and blogs now.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hels - I think this is the correct list HTH

Rusty, bunbun, choccy, rainmac, skiergirl, popkins, sylphraven, furry, gemma, Hels, Mrs Tidge, Jailhousebabe.
  • princesspoppypop
    Options
    O what a day! Just trying to catch up on posts!

Dx
  • MrsTidge
    MrsTidge Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    Just popping on to say I will finally be posting my RAKs tomorrow! Feeling a bit bad as I've just shoved the bits in envelopes, but if I waited till I had time to make a nice accompanying card (like I wanted to) I will never get round to it!

Sooooo looking forward to Friday!
  • cgcockcroft
    Options
    marge just re-read my previous post and realised i forgot to say thank you and i love the fairy, is it lilli of the valley?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure