Sock monkeys!

1403404405406407409»

Comments

• thank youi!! i will try and post a pic. now i needs to make horns/antlers any ideas? i thought about twigs but they would break easily. xx
  • Hi, I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread. I am a newbie making sock monkeys and have sold a few now. I just came across your thread stating they need to be CE marked and now I am terrified. I have stopped selling immediately, but I wonder if someone could tell me what is actually involved? Do they have to be CE marked and how do you go about doing it and how much does it cost? thank you. Sorry for all the questions, but I don't want to get into trouble for selling them.
    DFW 2014 - DEBT FREE DATE 28.8.15
    Littlewoods was £3,324.64 - paid in full | Loan was £3,500 - paid in full |
    Natwest CC was £1,537.16 - paid in full | MBNA CC was £4,574.83, now £1,400 | Capital One CC was £208.80 - paid in full | Orange was £76.43 - written off | Ebay fees was £85.12 - paid in full | Vets £27.99 | H&M was £316.33 - paid in full
  • angeltreats
    angeltreats Posts: 2,286
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I made my first ever sock monkey :) it's a Christmas present for a friend who I know has been wanting a sock monkey for ages so I decided I'd just have to figure out how to make one. He's not perfect (far from it) but I like him.

Agh I can't figure out how to resize this, sorry it's enormous :mad:

f9ab9c0d-357b-4db8-9cd7-9ad127f395dc.jpg
  • stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Does anyone know why this thread has lost popularity? Are there problems in making these?
  • We love these so much they'll be going in the weekly email! Add your photos now! :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories