"Euro Calling Cards" - Anyone know this outfit ?

FF99
FF99 Posts: 602 Forumite
There is an outfit called Euro Calling cards t http://www.eurocallingcards.com  which sells discounted very cheap calling cards for international calls.  Has anyone had any dealings with them ?  Are they reliable ??

Comments

• There is an outfit called Euro Calling cards t http://www.eurocallingcards.com which sells discounted very cheap calling cards for international calls. Has anyone had any dealings with them ? Are they reliable ??

Why buying cards online while you can get'em in your shop corners cheaper than stated on the website you mentioned?.
    In general you can get the £5 card for 3.50 or less offline.

Tariffs stated are from your landline phone and they are not always(never) correct as you have to consider other factors e.g tax,connection fees........etc.
    Charges of 3p or 5p apply for every day of not using ur card and has to be used within 1 month in general.

So my advice to make inter. calls> Use The Special Numbers which is more convenience and often cheaper....
    My right to smoke ends
    when your right to breathe begins

Will God forgive my deadly sins?
    Will Britons forgive me ever since?

Good Smoker Campaign
  • FF99
    FF99 Posts: 602 Forumite
    I am mainly interested in these for use abroad when calling back to the UK, to avoid expensive hotel phone bills.
  • The problem with calling cards is you dont normally get the total minutes cards promise and the quality of service is poor too so I have switched on to just-dial which is good.

You can call India for 10p a minute using 08715703003
  • I am mainly interested in these for use abroad when calling back to the UK, to avoid expensive hotel phone bills.

Some on the website allow you call UK only from U.S.A and Germany and remember if you call from a pay phone then divide minutes by 5 or 10. 250min=50 or 25.

Any way buying it offline it's cheaper than getting it from the website.
    My right to smoke ends

Good Smoker Campaign
  • You can call India for 10p a minute using 08715703003

Actually you can call India for just 6p min.
    08717549549 ;D

Or even better if you're with 1899 calling India(Landline&mobile) will cost you just 5p min ;D
    My right to smoke ends

Good Smoker Campaign
  • Sujana_2
    Sujana_2 Posts: 18 Forumite
    I have been using Eurocalling cards website for the last 6-8 months. It is great. Never had a problem with it. Rates are the best. Ofcourse I cannot say that when compared to 1899, etc. They sell cards at a discount. I remember my friend who used to buy the calling cards from London. He stopped doing that when I told him about this site. You get a £20.00 card for about £13.00.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • You can use your 3 inclusive minutes to call India for free using 0871 570 3003
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure