PopulusLive- survey sites discussion

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,527
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Shows all the surveys you've done, whereas I'm looking for the total earned since my last pay out.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • j2401
    j2401 Posts: 17
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thank you for replying Surveyqueenuk, I thought it was just me!
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I have found my total, log in to their site, click on My Account, then My Earnings, just above all surveys you have taken and been paid for, in pink should be your current balance.
  • j2401
    j2401 Posts: 17
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Found it!! Thank you.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,527
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I swear that wasn't there yesterday!
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Fordiez
    Fordiez Posts: 43 Forumite
    You're right Elsien, it wasn't! I was looking and looking... haha!
    :female:Boosting my income each month from surveys, focus groups & cashback:
    2016: Jan £32 // Feb £19 // Mar £188
    2015: Dec £106
  • Fordiez wrote: »

That's not what I said, is it ;)

No, you're right, Fordiez. I didn't mean to misquote you but by saying that you've already accumulated £36 since you joined in November it does suggest that you have been accepted for a heck of a lot of surveys! There can't be many that you've been screened out of. I envy you for bring in such an in-demand demographic:beer:

I appreciate your opinion but mine hasn't changed. I have been screened out of the 2 surveys I received since posting last time, both after supplying a lot of 'free' information. I have been with them for several years without any complaints but I really couldn't wholeheartedly recommend them now.
  • Fordiez
    Fordiez Posts: 43 Forumite
    Well that's fair enough CarBootCrazy, how you feel about them is how you feel about them :) Out of curiosity, I just checked my account and I've only completed 17 surveys since November. I do get screened out of quite a few, or don't get to them in time before they close. Some might see 17 as a lot, but to me it's not that many compared to some of the other survey sites I'm with who email me multiple times a day and screen me out of almost everything *cough*globaltestmarket*cough*. I guess we're all in the 'right' demographic for something, we just have to find it! ;)
    :female:Boosting my income each month from surveys, focus groups & cashback:
    2016: Jan £32 // Feb £19 // Mar £188
    2015: Dec £106
  • Has anyone had there cheque this month yet for getting £50 in Jan?

They seem a bit slow for some reason.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport