National Trust Malta / Bermuda

ktb
ktb Posts: 487 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
I had planned to use the NZ reciprocal arrangement to get National Trust membership for my family, but have just seen they have recently raised their prices beyond what we pay in the UK.

I see Malta & Bermuda also have a reciprocal arrangements for considerably less..... before I buy I just wanted to check here that we would definitely be able to use these to visit NT sites in the UK?

Is one preferable to the other?

Please remember this is a money saving site so comments about 'being tight' etc aren't appreciated. We have paid full UK price in the past and we'll make extra donations etc when we can afford it as we are grateful to have access to these sites. Just need something to do in the UK with my kids for the next year as things are tight - so no overseas holidays or anything.

Thanks

Comments

• irishjohn
    irishjohn Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I looked at the National Trust for Scotland - also has the reciprocal arrangement and is cheaper than England and Wales
    John
  • Undervalued
    Undervalued Posts: 8,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    irishjohn wrote: »
    I looked at the National Trust for Scotland - also has the reciprocal arrangement and is cheaper than England and Wales

Indeed although the saving is not huge. There is an extra benefit if you are older as you don't have to be a member for five years (??) before you qualify for the OAP rate!

Plus you can join online and print out your membership card there and then so you can delay right up until you would first use it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure