Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2018

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Well done Beanie. Not such a bad week then, LOL!

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Stoke wrote: »
    Do they still sell those little shortbread triangles? Chocolate and plain when I went school..... They were amazing :D probably my favourite school food!!

Do shortbread biscuits roundish ones with scalloped edges Primary school kids don't buy them they allowed one sweet .

Primary kids parents pay office for school dinners :)
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Oh, TIE, take care of yourself.

What a disappointment for you, gtq.

Well done, Denise. beanie, you are doing so well.

Well, I went to podiatrist a couple of weeks ago for one thing and she has diagnosed another (as well). It seems I have overpronation (often associated with flat feet). She’s done some manipulation and today she put some inserts in my shoes. Well, all I can say is, “Wow!” I have had terrible knee pain for years, and I’ve been putting off going to docs about it as I suspected I might need a knee replacement (or two). Well, I may still do - hopefully not, but all I can say that when I walked back to the car I was in much less pain and my limp had almost gone! Well done, that woman!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Thats great greentiger :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Should have gone off plan, at least I could blame that for [/1 1/2 gain

Can my week get any worse?
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Should have gone off plan, at least I could blame that for [/1 1/2 gain

Can my week get any worse?

You will loose it again next week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Reporting in with 1.5 lb off

Thanks Chris ☺
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • Vixstar
    Vixstar Posts: 967 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Reporting in with a totally unexpected but really pleasing 4lb off. Hope it's not due to my running on Thursday morning as that isn't happening every week!
  • beanielou wrote: »
    You will loose it again next week.

Hope so Beanie, going to do my best to ensure that despite my carp week, I stick rigidly to plan, could be so easy to say to hell with it at the moment.
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Hope so Beanie, going to do my best to ensure that despite my carp week, I stick rigidly to plan, could be so easy to say to hell with it at the moment.

No reason for it not to come off next week if you stick to plan. As is often said if it goes on quickly it'll come off quickly. Good luck.

Another unintentional SP day today:

B - cheesy pizza toasties - HEB + 0.5 HEA
    L - Ham salad sandwich - HEB2 + 1 for LTL mayo instead of spread
    D - Terriyaki salmon with pak choi & sesame seeds - 5.5 syns (would have been less syns if I just bought the teriyaki sauce rather than making it!)

HEA - 20g light cheddar; 175ml skimmed milk
    HEB1 - bread
    HEB2 - bread
    Syns - 5.5 for sesame seeds, oil, honey & sweet chilli sauce

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts