Janus Henderson isa

Hi All, new to this so please keep me right.
I have had an europian isa with Janus Henderson for a long time now and its lost about £500 in the last 12 months. My question is, is it time to cash it in and invest somewhere else or should I hold on to it until after brexit. i kind of get the feeling it may lose moremoney as the weeks go by and we get closer to a deal/ n odeal??

Comments

• pramsay13
    pramsay13 Posts: 1,943 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Give me 10 minutes to check my crystal ball.
  • Haha! cheers
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Do you mean you have an ISA investing in one of the JH european funds if so which one and how much do you have invested? How does this investment fit into your broader portfolio? What are your objectives?

Alex.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I have had an europian isa with Janus Henderson for a long time now and its lost about £500 in the last 12 months.
    Ex Pearl Assurance ISA by any chance?
    My question is, is it time to cash it in and invest somewhere else or should I hold on to it until after brexit.

Why do you think Brexit has anything to do with it?
    Why do you think alternatives would be exempt from Brexit issues (if any).
    What decisions have you made during periods when larger losses have occurred and what has made you look at it now after a relatively small period of decline?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 12 November 2018 at 3:59PM
    Hi All, new to this so please keep me right.
    I have had an europian isa with Janus Henderson for a long time now and its lost about £500 in the last 12 months. My question is, is it time to cash it in and invest somewhere else or should I hold on to it until after brexit. i kind of get the feeling it may lose more money as the weeks go by and we get closer to a deal/ no deal??

Why do you feel that? Whats your reasoning? Because whilst your logic may be faulty, i could understand if you said "as we get closer to a deal" or "as we get closer to a no deal" but to cover both seems strange.

Whats it invested in? (I cant find anything called "europian isa)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure