Amazon Addicts Unite!

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    :pBuffster!!!:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    My Amazon spends for the week involve yet more fingerless gloves for me (2.44/3 pairs!) and some wire OH wanted for his craft bits as a birthday present for him from a boy. This leaves me a huge £1.38 in gift card credit, but I'm only a few SB off ordering another £10 voucher.

'Only' 4 orders in February including the microwave and I added £30 SB vouchers, and £25.59 of cashback (2% uplift) to the account.
  • savingholmes
    savingholmes Posts: 27,324 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Bought something for £2.99 today - but better than normal. First amazon spend since 23/2. Good for me - and low.... however still above budget....
    Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality by mid 2030
    1) MFW Nov 21 £201,999 with 237 payments to go - now £184,341 Equity 26.26%
    2) Spend on handyman & external building works & new patio door £11.9K
    3) CC £3.7K on 0% spends card but offset by £34K savings (part EF, part future home improvement)
    4) Mortgage neutral by June 2030 AVC £9.6K/£127.5K AVC target 7.5% value @15/4
    5) FI Age 60 annual income target £13.7/30K 45.7%
  • I bought shoe bags.

Yeah I know, TOTAL necessity obviously!

I have hardly any shoes these days (I love the summer as I get to wear more than one pair!) but I wanted to put them on top of my wardrobe....In bags.... this is how I spend my time. thinking about shoe storage.

Anyhow that was the 1st March, nothing since then.

Previously to that it was the 26th Feb.....friend gifts. Which were necessary given the support they have given me. Shoe bags......not so much!!!
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • there were a couple of free kindle books on nutrition

and a new base for the guinea pig run 25th Feb.

And this is going to sound ridiculous but it SO much better than before!!
  • beanielou
    Better than before is good :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    HOw are you doing with this?

• well, I have been oooooooookkkk

Ordered some stuff but put a lot on my wish list for my birthday. So that was good.
  • beanielou
    well, I have been oooooooookkkk

Ordered some stuff but put a lot on my wish list for my birthday. So that was good.

Thats ok then:A

• redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I had a few bits in March, but they were birthday presents for other people rather than straight fritter on us, other than £2.40 on a gardening book, and 99p for three months of kindle unlimited, both funded by SB vouchers. Its an ongoing battle with OH who keeps on adding things to the basket and I keep moving them to 'save for later'.

April will inevitably involve the new star wars dvd, but I have vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure