Stanton Fischer

Options
Recently made an online enquiry with said company..they called and agreed to send out info pack and letter of authority for me to sign. I have NOT sent this back. They have called and text at least every 3 days since pestering me to send the paperwork in. During this time I have revieved a PPI payment of £4000from an old Bank loan. Am i right to assume that as I haven't yet signed any paperwork for SF CMC that I owe them nothing and are not in a legal agreement?!

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,378 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Correct. If you havent entered into the contract you have no liability. Plus, if you have not signed the LOA then the lender cant tell them anything anyway.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,827 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you did a PPI complaint prior to talking to the firm then they have no claim to that money as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure