Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Had a nice barbacue earlier.
    DS cooked & it was good to relax.
    It got cold all of a sudden & we moved indoors!!
    Well it is still April!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Food bank was busy today.
    A sign of the times indeed.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Another You Gov survey :j :j

• HairyHandofDartmoor
    HairyHandofDartmoor Posts: 13,960
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Another You Gov survey :j :j

I got one today too :T.

What type of people do you see at the food bank Beanie? Is it mainly families or all types of people?
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,509
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It is so sad that we need food banks in this country but thank goodness there are good soles like Beanie and company to make people's lives better.

I love a barbecue not had 1 for ages - might have to put that right over the weekend.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,099
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Glad you enjoyed the BBQ.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £227.29/£600 March NSD:9 March Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    I got one today too :T.

What type of people do you see at the food bank Beanie? Is it mainly families or all types of people?

All types.
    All types.
    It is an education.
    I must have led a sheltered life.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    People have different priorities.

• edinburgher
    edinburgher Posts: 13,450
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    The nice weather might be back at the weekend :)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    The nice weather might be back at the weekend :)

Hope so :)

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback