New eBay seller hub

Is anyone using this yet ? I have switched over on one account and find it useful as my items are new and repeat sellers and it tells me when I need to restock and my underperforming items etc

However, when I click on my sold items for September, it says I have sold 10 items when I know I have sold over 100

Am I doing something wrong or is it yet another eBay glitch ?
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Is anyone using this yet ? I have switched over on one account and find it useful as my items are new and repeat sellers and it tells me when I need to restock and my underperforming items etc

However, when I click on my sold items for September, it says I have sold 10 items when I know I have sold over 100

Am I doing something wrong or is it yet another eBay glitch ?

The system is peculiar, I get the same issue when I click to see items needing dispatch- it says I have say 20 items to post, yet when I click it only shows me 6 or 7. I find I have to go into the print labels screen to see all my sales.

I also find the unsolds a right nonsense, they are mixed between relisted and not relisted- and sometimes show as both- I mentioned it on another thread- but whilst relisted items also show at the top of the list as not relisted I think a lot of sellers will end up with defects for duplicate items. I tried deleting all my relisted items from the list, and they all came back again. Then I reordered them to show the in relisted ones first, but the re ordering doesn't hold and they all just get random again in duplicate or triplicate.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Damn - some accounts are being forced over to it.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • You can opt out. I have to keep doing it though!!
  • I got changed over once but didn't like the way the pictures were showing in the "items to be posted" list. I print that out each day and the pictures were doubling the amount of paper used and there didn't appear anyway of turning them off or on (as there is now), so I had to revert back to the old style.
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    When they first brought this in, I just hated it and reverted back to the system I knew. I can't see the point of this changeover as it's certainly not better than what we're used to where everything is plain, simple and clear. If it's not broke, don't 'fix' it as they say.

I noticed my account changed over again to the new 'seller hub' but I can't find how to change it back this time. Can anyone help please? Many thanks in advance.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • Thats the problem with a lot of websites and software in general, they just keep updating stuff for the sake of it.

With my phone i now set everything up to suit my needs and thats it, never update anything ever again.

Got fed up of windows 10 saying do not turn your computer off when i needed it to reboot quickly so blocked updates.

And youtube recently. Undone all my hard work blocking it with uBlock Origin. Now reblocked again.

The update just seemed to duplicate what was already there except it took up far more space. Large gaps between everything.

Why do i need a link to my subs when my subs are right there under the link? Why do i need a home button when the logo above does the same thing? etc etc etc....

Blocking all the junk annoyed me that much i was on the verge or just not using youtube.

And back to ebay. I have done the same with that.. collections? not here.
    Adverts? gone. You may also like? Gone.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 September 2017 at 12:08PM
    ailey wrote: »
    When they first brought this in, I just hated it and reverted back to the system I knew. I can't see the point of this changeover as it's certainly not better than what we're used to where everything is plain, simple and clear. If it's not broke, don't 'fix' it as they say.

I noticed my account changed over again to the new 'seller hub' but I can't find how to change it back this time. Can anyone help please? Many thanks in advance.

It is a bit long winded now.

With the "Opt-Out" option gone you must manually remove and restore the selling-manager.

- On the upper left, click on the "Hi [your name]" and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    - Go to SUBSCRIPTIONS
    - Remove the "Seller's Hub" subscription if it is there.
    - Under AVAILABLE SUBSCRIPTIONS, select EBAY SELLING MANAGER
    - Select the FREE version or the PAID version
    Your Ebay selling manager should be restored to the old view.

If you do not have remove SELLER HUB, then select to remove EBAY SELLING MANAGER. When it is removed go back in to SUBSCRIPTIONS and click to add EBAY SELLING MANAGER, select the free (or paid) versions depending on what you want/were on. Then click through. NOTE that if you select the free version it will ask you to "continue with fees", there are no fees.
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    ailey wrote: »

Completely agree; haven't seen this before but today my account suddenly has switched to it. My Summary page had a 'dead link' to Selling Activity!!
    Online Chat got me to the new Selling pages - but they're useless for the small / amateur seller.
    When I have time I'll try to switch back as suggested above,
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • icefall
    icefall Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 September 2017 at 5:02PM
    It is a bit long winded now.

With the "Opt-Out" option gone you must manually remove and restore the selling-manager.

- On the upper left, click on the "Hi [your name]" and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    - Go to SUBSCRIPTIONS
    - Remove the "Seller's Hub" subscription if it is there.
    - Under AVAILABLE SUBSCRIPTIONS, select EBAY SELLING MANAGER
    - Select the FREE version or the PAID version
    Your Ebay selling manager should be restored to the old view.

If you do not have remove SELLER HUB, then select to remove EBAY SELLING MANAGER. When it is removed go back in to SUBSCRIPTIONS and click to add EBAY SELLING MANAGER, select the free (or paid) versions depending on what you want/were on. Then click through. NOTE that if you select the free version it will ask you to "continue with fees", there are no fees.

Ebay suddenly switched my ebay seller hub page over a few days a go with no warning whatsoever and I could not change it back whatever I did.

I even rang them spoke to this lovely guy who tried his best but only switched my landing page to buying section. He just did not know how to change it said they couldn't! But he was really nice said they were trialling the Seller Hub to some members. So I had given up hope till I decided to check this forum. And this worked brilliantly thanks so much :j
    I always wanted to be a procrastinator, never got round to it...
  • Glad it worked.

Hopefully they won't change the way to change it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure