Virgin Red Keys to Kasbah codes

1252627282931»

Comments

• ebateb
    ebateb Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    silvercar wrote: »
    August nearing it's end. Everyone get to the VIP vault?

Hi Silvercar, I have been entering everything I can but still haven't managed to get to the VIP vault. I am only verified on 2 virgin companies and refuse to do the reverse auction things.
    Any tips please?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    ebateb wrote: »
    Hi Silvercar, I have been entering everything I can but still haven't managed to get to the VIP vault. I am only verified on 2 virgin companies and refuse to do the reverse auction things.
    Any tips please?

Reverse auction won't give you any points!

Change your profile picture each month for 50 points.

Share (use the square with an up arrow in it) any page on the app giving you 25 points for each share. Max of 5 times. You can share via twitter./ facebook/ whatsapp/ email, so email yourself the shared item if you are shy!

Otherwise it is quizzes, this & that, show & tells and any codes that appear.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Is anyone doing the new code hunt? It looks more like there may be clues for each code rather than hidden ones across the sites - what do you think??
  • ANGELWINGS
    ANGELWINGS Posts: 2,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    TL85 wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the new code hunt? It looks more like there may be clues for each code rather than hidden ones across the sites - what do you think??

It's on another separate thread
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    LEGEND ROCK STAR GEORGE ED SHEERAN ZZ TOP QUEEN LED ZEPPELIN KURT COBAIN HENDRIX AXL ROSE BLONDIE MOTLEY CRUE BON JOVI BONO THE WHO INKED ROCK ON BRITNEY HOT TRACKS MICK JAGGER :j:j:j
  • All a bit quiet this month but i imagine December will be great prizes.
  • I am sure Mr Branson will see to that.
  • Hi Stevie no-one's using this thread anymore. Come on over to Virgin Red Rock Your World thread. It’s still on the go and now just getting used for Virgin Red :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5702790
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport