PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• C_J
    C_J Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Supper tonight will be slow-cooked pork, leeks and mushrooms in a cider and cream sauce, with a little mash and lots of green veg.
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Duck stir fry for us tonight.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Chicken quarter from the freezer with a garlic and herby crust and a salad,yogurt and diced apple for pud Nice and easy and the chicken will get chucked into the remoska to cook while I put my feet up :)
  • klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Morning all, i am more organised this week. I have a chicken to roast tonight which will be stripped and used for roast dinner, lunches and a risotto for later in the week. It works out much cheaper than buying fillets i think, and its nicer. Today i am having leftover curry for lunch and breakfast was grapes, granola and an activia yoghurt :money:
  • Pea and bacon soup with some crusty bread for lunch and a sausage casserole with a cobbler topping for supper tonight along with some peas and steamed cauliflower. Rhubarb compote for pud and a cup of black coffee to finish.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Three quorn nuggets because OH put them in a bowl for me when cooking some for his dinner.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Islandmaid wrote: »
    I LOVE Moussaka :D
    :

It's one of my favourites too.
    And there's more for today's dinner. :j
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Decided on carrot & lentil soup for lunch because the weather is so cold today! Butter chicken & rice for dinner tonight.

Denise
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    A bit of a "fridge gravel" meal tonight of spaghetti with mushrooms, bacon and asparagus in a garlic, basil and creme fraiche sauce
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    caronc wrote: »
    A bit of a "fridge gravel" meal tonight of spaghetti with mushrooms, bacon and asparagus in a garlic, basil and creme fraiche sauce

Better than our fridge which would be a can of fanta, a bottle of prosecco, some carrots, cream cheese and a cucumber :rotfl:
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport