CAB Board Pilot ending Wed 19 December

Former_MSE_Wendy
Former_MSE_Wendy Posts: 929
I've been Money Tipped! Newshound! PPI Party Pooper Best Buy Bear
Forumite
Hi everyone

We’re reaching the end of the initial CAB Board pilot, which was set up to run for six months. The last date for questions if you’re hoping for a CAB reply will be Wednesday 19th December 2012. CAB will aim to reply by 21st December.

Unilt then please read the Intro thread for details on how the board works.

Please give us feedback:

Citizens Advice have set up a Survey Monkey Questionnaire asking for feedback and comments (open until 6 Jan 2013). All feedback would be very welcome, but please try and make it constructive - eg did you use it to ask a question, did you feel your question was answered, how you felt it went, how it could be improved etc.?

The responses to the survey will form part of the evaluation of the pilot by Citizens Advice and will help in deciding how a longer-running service needs to be set up and resourced.

Thanks all
*** Get the Martin's Money Tips Free E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips ***

Comments

• JimmyTheWig
    JimmyTheWig Posts: 12,199
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 7 December 2012 at 3:58PM
    Question 5 - there is a space for "Other" but no box to tick if none of the options apply. It is a required field.
    The same with question 7.
    And question 10.
    And 13 and 14.

Am giving up on the survey now. Sorry.
  • Thanks for that JimmyTheWig, the survey's been tweaked to resolve the above.
    *** Get the Martin's Money Tips Free E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips ***
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have completed it, but Q16 has no suitable response if you never asked a question on the CAB board. In fact, the whole section on how a question was handled should only be shown if you confirm that you did ask at least one question.
  • JimmyTheWig
    JimmyTheWig Posts: 12,199
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    MSE_Wendy wrote: »
    Thanks for that JimmyTheWig, the survey's been tweaked to resolve the above.
    Nice one for the ones I mentioned. But it looks like you didn't go past where I gave up...
    There is the same problem with question 16.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure