Glorious July's NSD Challange.

This challenge is about setting yourself a weekly / monthly target of how many No Spend Days you would like to try and achieve during the month of July.
Keep us updated with your progress and hope you all enjoy the challange.

To join,
just post your personal target and you are on your way.

Tips for the challenge;
1. Decide on a clear goal weekly or monthly of how many No Spend days you'd like to try and achieve

2. Create a list of allowances...What counts as a spend and what doesn't. Keep the list on you so you don't fall of the wagon or make exceptions for everything

3. Keep a tally of how many NSDs you get. See if you can beat your previous amount!

We CAN do it.
Remember every little helps :money::money::money:
I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I will go for 15.
    As usual I will exclude food & petrol if under budget , physio & vet bills.

Today was no 1.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    beanielou 1/15

• cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 13,157
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    hi all - going for 10 in July - looking forward to it. :)

2021 D: 93 2020 D: 96 2022 D: 15
  • Put me down for a somewhat ambitious 20 please beanielou - not one yesterday or one today, but that should be the most spendy days other than a haircut at some point this week :D
  • Thanks for setting up a new thread Beanie, much appreciated :)

I am going to be daring and go for 10 this month

So far 1/10 :D

NSD's what I don't include:

DH's Nicorette
    DH's contact lenses
    Prescriptions
    Diesel
    DH's travel
    Kids pocket money
    Kids lunches at school on Fridays
    My £10 allowance per week - £2 allowed per day
    Weekly food shop/top up shops
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    We can do it:grin:

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Today was number 2 :)

• Won't be one today either, going to aim to get my hair cut, but then that will be it bar one or two planned spends for the month :)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Today will be no 3.

• little_green
    little_green Posts: 652
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    joining in again. Aiming for as close to 31 as possible but at least 50%.
    so far 2 days.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport