Comments

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 13 May 2018 at 5:47PM
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    From Womble dated yesterday v Morries

1x ASDA Iced Donuts (12pk) £2.00 £1.00

I wondered why these have gone up in price. It seems they haven't though and msm is suggesting £2 for A's item is 3% below average:rotfl:. Almost the last items I looked at yesterday were some 12 pack fairy cakes for A. M is £1 on its versions of those but I found A to be 75p so more than 10% cheaper and avoid vs M. 12 pack Fairy Cakes bought without comparing against M in A would therefore be cheaper than 90p - it seems A has not put its price up on the Iced Donuts but is just really much much more expensive on them than M.

I will add the Donuts to the list as they are not the Fairy Cakes even though they work out more expensive price than them. I am still adding a few more items this evening, not due to having lots but because I am going incredibly slowly or not bothering to do the updating at all. Tomorrow should not be much - although I won't have full look at everything as not travelling out to stores. Later in the week will be bad - it looks like there are lots of items due to expire on Tuesday and it is also a bad day as I have other things planned for Wednesday. I suspect it will just mean my first store takes up all the allotted time I have for it and then the second takes all its time too rather than leaving me with spare time around them.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Anyone with any ideas on what's the best to cover mould spots on the ceiling please. We had the roof felt replaced last year so hopefully it's done with but would like to paint the ceiling well I wouldn't like to but I will if I know what's the best to use and for it not to show through once done . Thanks :ooo
  • durham05
    durham05 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi all have replied to any pms from today, recycle bin is now empty. hope they work for all. Any1 have ideas for last minute beach holiday sites, as tried the high street ones with not much luck.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    32160821_2095908563987520_2925128691446972416_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=242fe3be425dc07c4116661e11dba6b2&oe=5B7F1D9C
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    thepearce wrote: »
    Ah, thanks. Was about to order some free sims so won't wast my time with that.

I decided to get some sims with £10 credit included as they are < £10. £7.69 with prime delivery or you can get them for £7 on fleabay.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079Z947MP/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You might also be interested in this for 9 or 10p :
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3in1-noosy-nano-micro-standard-sim-card-adapter-tray-eject-tool-free-delivery-10p-sold-by-tianshengshop-amazon-2939194
    So, If you get one with credit loaded, then get the o2 code, I wonder if you can use the same sim in different handsets?

..or if they will tell you to 'renew' your code every so often?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    durham05 wrote: »
    hi all have replied to any pms from today, recycle bin is now empty. hope they work for all. Any1 have ideas for last minute beach holiday sites, as tried the high street ones with not much luck.

Holiday Pirates any good?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    zippydooda wrote: »
    Well last game of the season. I get a carling tap player rated a 3 for scoring. He scored and I won a bloody collectible. Cheers carling. :(

It's been rubbish this season.
    Twice I've had players who've scored but failed to get any prize!
    I complained last week and was asked for proof, I couldn't even remember who it was that I'd picked!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Did we know BHS was still going online?

https://www.bhs.com/

There's a code for BOGOFF to be used today. Works on sale stuff too.

Stuff doesn't seem cheap but you may find a bargain.

Just worked for me on wine glasses. Remember to put 2 in your basket.

There's other discounts but I haven't tried stacking:)

I'll put the code on the code thread:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Anyone with any ideas on what's the best to cover mould spots on the ceiling please. We had the roof felt replaced last year so hopefully it's done with but would like to paint the ceiling well I wouldn't like to but I will if I know what's the best to use and for it not to show through once done . Thanks :ooo

You can buy a paint stuff for mould, you paint on like a paint then paint over the top hth
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 May 2018 at 6:48PM
    Not sure I follow but I think you'll only be able to have the app working on one phone at any time as it goes back to the number used to activate it. i.e. If I activate the app on my iphone and then try and activate on my samsung the iphone app is likely to stop working. I'll soon find out :)

There are convoluted ways of getting some money back from sim credit but I usually just donate to charity via text.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure