Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:

Thank you, I just signed up for this so I thought they were going to give more stamps. However looking at it that way it looks very good. :beer:
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    When a new person signs up which option are they supposed to select for Reference Code?
  • mum2one wrote: »
    it depends on how many people they have in the area already, there changing the system over so instead of peerson A doing the 12 months, they've changed it so person A does a 6 month on, then a 6 month rest, so person B does the other 6 months.

its just worth keep trying, a friend of mine applied twice got no where, then about 2 months ago out of the blue had an email invite. x

Thanks I will :)
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Don't forget to thank Sarah for the nice new thread.
  • seacee
    seacee Posts: 32
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've been in the panel since mid Jan all my posts so far have been to the offices :( got my letters for w/c 2 April with no eggs etc just letters also haven't got anymore stamps since the joining pack- I may be wrong but i thought they were monthly...
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Just accepted onto Royal Mail surveys with first 2 test items to post out at the end of next week and hoped I could get advice. Firstly, my 2nd item has to go from a Post Office (first is from a post box). Does Post Office mean standing in queue to hand in or using postbox outside a Post Office, or either? Secondly, that item is down for posting after 1 p.m. next Friday, which is Good Friday. Going away for Easter week-end 10 a.m. that morning so not sure what to do. Post Offices open / normal collections Good Friday? Don't want to get kicked off before I start so hoped for advice here rather than contacting RM surveys! Thanks.
  • Jo4
    Forumite
    seacee wrote: »
    I've been in the panel since mid Jan all my posts so far have been to the offices :( got my letters for w/c 2 April with no eggs etc just letters also haven't got anymore stamps since the joining pack- I may be wrong but i thought they were monthly...

I only joined last month again and so far I have got the 2 books of stamps with my first envelope. After reading other posts on here hubby & I were looking forward to getting the second envelope hoping there would be eggs in it even though we don't eat them but the nieces and nephews do! :rotfl: The second envelope arrived today and it didn't have any eggs! :( :eek:
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Just accepted onto Royal Mail surveys with first 2 test items to post out at the end of next week and hoped I could get advice. Firstly, my 2nd item has to go from a Post Office (first is from a post box). Does Post Office mean standing in queue to hand in or using postbox outside a Post Office, or either? Secondly, that item is down for posting after 1 p.m. next Friday, which is Good Friday. Going away for Easter week-end 10 a.m. that morning so not sure what to do. Post Offices open / normal collections Good Friday? Don't want to get kicked off before I start so hoped for advice here rather than contacting RM surveys! Thanks.

You're supposed to post any letters at the post office in the box outside rather than going in.

Contact them if you're unsure about anything - they're very helpful and will reply quickly. I asked them some really daft questions when I started! :o Have you read the 'Survey Guidelines - In Training - Private Panellists' under the Training section?
  • Jo4
    Forumite

When I read the FAQs it stated that the post box at the Post Office was fine and that you could use the post box outside rather than inside the Post Office. If the item cannot be sent at the correct time on the correct day you are supposed to contact them and send it at the correct time on the correct day the following week!

HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport