Cinema Only Free Tickets Discussion thread

heatherw_01
heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
edited 10 February 2012 at 3:57PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Please use this thread to chat about the free cinema ticket offers

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details. See here.

If you obtained your tickets via seefilmfirst, you should email them so they can re-allocate your tickets.
If by chance you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on icantgo@seefilmfirst.com
Other than doing that, you can use sites like freecycle to give your tickets to someone

This a continuation of this thread
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Shiny new thread and I'm 1st to post on it xxxxx
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • myrrh
    myrrh Posts: 2,405 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    If you need to cancel tickets for The Muppets the phone number is 0800 010 111 ask for In House Promotions. Word of warning they were very rude to me when I phoned and I am now waiting for somebody to phone me back to cancel the tickets.

HTH
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    myrrh wrote: »
    If you need to cancel tickets for The Muppets the phone number is 0800 010 111 ask for In House Promotions. Word of warning they were very rude to me when I phoned and I am now waiting for somebody to phone me back to cancel the tickets.

HTH

Not the best way to encourage people to cancel tickets is it? I'm keeping mine but am now frightened to death lol
  • We quite enjoyed Man on a Ledge last night....good silly fun.

I'm now looking forward to the inevitable sequels, Man in a Hedge: A Thorny Issue, and Man on a Sledge: A Chill in the Air...
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    We quite enjoyed Man on a Ledge last night....good silly fun.

I'm now looking forward to the inevitable sequels, Man in a Hedge: A Thorny Issue, and Man on a Sledge: A Chill in the Air...

Ha ha! I was just about to post and ask what people thought of it. I couldn't go last night as I had to watch my team win 5-1 :p

It's got some bad reviews but I fancy seeing it anyway.
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    MOAL - decent movie. totally wish i hadnt seen any trailers at all tho! if you havent seen any trailers then you're in for a little treat. some nice twists along the way
  • Went to see Man On a Ledge last night totally stupid plot but really enjoyed it
  • marvelsc7
    marvelsc7 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Young Adult, 7/10

Did enjoy, something differrent, from Theron.
  • The Muppets at Mansfield was only around half full this morning due to the weather I guess, which was a shame.

The film was ok, but needed to be funnier. It had real heart though, and the music and dancing and Bret McKenzie's Oscar-nominated songs were lovely.
  • mokba43
    mokba43 Posts: 98 Forumite
    At Wimbledon the Cinema was 1/3 full. I guess it was the weather.

I LOVED IT!!!! I'm a big fan and i grew up with the Muppet show on every Sunday night. It was exciting to see them back!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure