Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just received invite to CDS from 24/6. Worth logging in to see if available for you.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Have you won before? How long have you been on the panel?

I ask because I won early on in my participation (before we had six months on and six months off) and my number is less than 2000. And I have not won anything for years.

Like you I probably won 3 times within the first year (many years ago) of doing this survey but nothing since! It is a daily draw so not much chance of winning. We never hear on here of anyone getting the Golden Smart unles they are too busy spending he money.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Locky wrote: »
    Aarghh, I've been doing this survey on and off for the last six years. Why do I still have to endure all the weeks of training?! Surely a bit of common sense would be good?!
    Same here - I only finished my last stint at the end of January and I am just completing 4 weeks training. I am then getting put on hold until they have a space in my area! What a waste of time - same thing happened last year, training in May and then didn't actually start until July. Getting a bit fed up of the survey anyway, if there are a ridiculous number of parcels again then I might be unavailable the next time they invite me to the main survey.
    2020 Wins:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I had a stand in a line for 25 minutes today to post a medium parcel :(
    Caught the cut off time by 2 mins.
    All for 2 quids worth LTS vouchers. Bah.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Same here - I only finished my last stint at the end of January and I am just completing 4 weeks training. I am then getting put on hold until they have a space in my area! What a waste of time - same thing happened last year, training in May and then didn't actually start until July. Getting a bit fed up of the survey anyway, if there are a ridiculous number of parcels again then I might be unavailable the next time they invite me to the main survey.
    I'm betting the training is part of RMs/regulator requirements.
    Like when I take my son to the trampoline park. Been going there for years,but every visit gets the safety briefing.
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,631 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you won before? How long have you been on the panel?

I have been on the panel since at least 2008 and have won daily prizes before but not this decade! (Though I wasn't active between 2012-15)

I do wonder how many active panelists they have..
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've had two lots of £10 prizes in the 12-15 months I've been doing the panel, I got the last one on this stint so just a few weeks ago.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A Short Break

Back in March I was asked to continue for another 6 months. Just received the above message 3 months into that 6.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    A short break after 6 months :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Yes they do. The message is there when you open the app, if there are still places available.

Thats interesting you say that because whenever I have received an email and then go into my app there is never any message for the invite. A few weeks ago I did the same thing via the app and then logged into my account via the IMAC and the invite was shown there.

Perhaps then the change has been made recently.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure