Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options
1372373374375376378»

Comments

• annapantscats
    annapantscats Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    Options
    I love this thread!!! .....It pointed me in the direction of Pigsback recently, so I joined up, then enroled my fella a week or so later. Sent off for a £10 voucher a few days ago from his account as it reached 1050 in 10 days, have been given my 500 points already for refering him, and now have nearly enough for £20 worth of vouchers in my account. :j
    Brilliant..... for doing so little, and in only a few weeks, and I havent had to spend a single penny with or via PB to get the vouchers.
    A huge thanks to everyone who has posted hints and tips, quiz answers etc. Money is tight at the moment in our house and these vouchers will mean we can still have the odd treat like a meal out or (for me!!!) a splurge in Boots on things I couldnt otherwise justify buying.

You are little angels...all of you :D

(well...not you male MSEs....you are all little cherubs :rotfl: )
    2008 gig list... Nickelback + Staind (OMG...Staind ROCKED!!), Roger Waters, Infadels, Pendulum, The Police, K T Tunstall, Breed 77, Biffy Clyro....oh, and Motorhead :D
  • annapantscats
    annapantscats Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    Options
    P178 wrote: »
    Wow ! my brother-in-law won the spotlight quiz today.few monthes back he won 10000 shop and earn points. Lucky him. Weldone brother-in-law,if you are reading this.

A BIG YAY!!!! to your BIL :j
    2008 gig list... Nickelback + Staind (OMG...Staind ROCKED!!), Roger Waters, Infadels, Pendulum, The Police, K T Tunstall, Breed 77, Biffy Clyro....oh, and Motorhead :D
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    As this thread is getting a little long, there is now a new thread located here :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure