Final Meter Bill

Hi, can anyone help... I moved house in January and have since then been contacting Together Energy for my final bill which has been promised multiple times but I have never received this. When I rang I was told by a lady that I would have to continue to pay my month payment until I receive the final bill... obviously I said I would not do this as I am not paying for gas/electric for a property that I no longer own all I wanted was my final bill. I really don’t know where to go from here as I have even emailed the complaints department whom have said that they will get my bill within14 days however surprise surprise I’m still waiting 😡😡

Comments

• PaschalFun
    PaschalFun Posts: 241 Forumite
    Wilber2011 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone help... I moved house in January and have since then been contacting Together Energy for my final bill which has been promised multiple times but I have never received this. When I rang I was told by a lady that I would have to continue to pay my month payment until I receive the final bill... obviously I said I would not do this as I am not paying for gas/electric for a property that I no longer own all I wanted was my final bill. I really don’t know where to go from here as I have even emailed the complaints department whom have said that they will get my bill within14 days however surprise surprise I’m still waiting 😡😡

Do you think it might be worth raising a complaint?
  • sdpoo
    sdpoo Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Erm, they've tried raising a complaint already:
    I really don’t know where to go from here as I have even emailed the complaints department whom have said that they will get my bill within14 days however surprise surprise I’m still waiting

You can raise a formal complaint via the Energy Ombudsman but you might have to wait a little longer for a response from Together Energy first. It will help your case to keep copies of all of the emails you send and attach them as PDF to your complaint.

I've just been through this process as Together Energy owe me around £200 which they are just ignoring. The case has fallen in my favour, now I'm waiting on them to resolve the complaint.

I can't share the link to the ombudsman, it is blocking me, but google "Energy Ombudsman Complaint"

Good luck - TE are awful to deal with.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport