2 Flash Magic Erasers and 75ml Fairy Non Bio (Supersavvyme) Be QUICK

https://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/offers

Just got my 2 email confirmations

Hi SARAH
Your free Fairy Non Bio Liquid (75ml sample) is winging its way to you! Once you've tried it, we'd love to know what you think, so don't forget
to leave us a review.

Hi SARAH
Your free Flash Magic Eraser Extra Power 2 pack (limited quantities available) is winging its way to you! Once you've tried it, we'd love to know what you think, so don't forget
to leave us a review.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I always forget about this site , thanks for posting mines on the way and printed off a few vouchers too .
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,537 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I'd also forgotten about this site- seemingly no Fairy non bio on offer now.
    No printer- so no coupons!
    However the Flash erasers offered.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already
  • Received the Fairy Non Bio Liquid sample yesterday. Thanks, sarah1972. 🙂
  • :T Thank you
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,537 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Magic erasers arrived sometime in the last 4 delivery days! On the mat when I arrived home.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already
  • I managed to snaffle my Flash Magic erasers Today.

I have a lot of cleaning to do! :snow_grin
    Retired 1st July 2021.
    This is not investment advice.
    Your money may go "down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... I got all tricked up and came up to this thing, lookin' so fire hot, a twenty out of ten..."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure