Free Radiohead Album (merged)

Comments

• Gakusei
    Gakusei Posts: 211 Forumite
    Mixed comments on Google but worth a go!

Used "." for address & "0" for telephone number & no card details so only given my disposable email details so let's see what happens next week!
  • I have no idea why they're doing it, its obvious its going to make a huge loss. Can't complain though :beer:
    Paris - Oxford bike ride July 2012
    Target £500, raised so far - £405
    @ParisToOxford on twitter
    /paristooxford on facebook
  • cmrule
    cmrule Posts: 241 Forumite
    thanks for the heads up on that one.
    Thanks to original poster then! :money:
  • Helenka_3
    Helenka_3 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Did anyone have real trouble with the screens loading whilst they were trying to download? :confused:
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    The discbox is £40 eeep... I thought I could get a hard copy for "whatever I wanna pay" wonder what their new stuffs like, thier old stuffs quite good.
  • cmrule
    They are going to release a CD later in the year, so if you are feeling guilty and you like the album you could always buy it :)
    That's my plan! Try before you buy :)
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    Site for free download very slow now and not responding but it says not availabl until 10th oct - how did u all get it.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    gave up after 15 mins
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • cmrule
    It was pretty slow when I did it, and it did say I was in a queue but it did work.
    Its for the downloads only - you will get a download code emailed to you just before the release date so its ready to download on the day of release.
  • mascherano
    mascherano Posts: 649 Forumite
    I must admit, it does sound like a bit of a houx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills