Yougov Help Please.

Options

Comments

• Katieeee
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    It is always worthwhile checking the website from time to time as often there are surveys there you don't receive invites to.
    Have just looked myself and managed to hit the 5000 points!!
    Only thing is at the moment it won't accept my request for the cheque!!!

thanks for that advice - just logged in and there was a long list of surveys ready to take which I had not received email notification for !! :D:beer: cheers - every bit helps :D
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have had problems with YouGov too. It showed no surveys for weeks and then suddenly it showed loads to do from past two weeks. Some of which had expired when clicked on them. The only real way to make money on it is through referals. Anyone you refer you get their points matched. I went from 2000 points to my £50 cheque and back up to 3000 points in the matter of three months after a sneaky referral on here. Now I am back to trudgling along near 4000 mark. Once i get another £50 cheque going give up as seem to be going more for the prize draws. Its more for people who love to have their views known.
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,162 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 February 2010 at 9:14AM
    Options
    It works for me.
    I'm at 4335 points; I had a £50 payment in 2005.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just had a survey invite to my email address, I completed it. Tried to login , no go still refuses my username and password and even after I carefully retype it on a forgotten password link.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    davester wrote: »
    I just had a survey invite to my email address, I completed it. Tried to login , no go still refuses my username and password and even after I carefully retype it on a forgotten password link.

Why don't you go to homepage and request password reminder?

Just logged on and now they have accepted my request for the £50 cheque. Yippee!
  • theediscerning
    theediscerning Posts: 46 Forumite
    edited 16 February 2010 at 11:27AM
    Options
    I've just managed to tip over £50 for the second time of asking, and successfully got a cheque request processed.

Thanks to mrcol1000 for the heads-up regarding referrals - it's something I've neglected, on this and probably countless other sites.
  • PeteMc
    PeteMc Posts: 567 Forumite
    Options
    After just receiving my second £50 cheque in 7 years I've called it a day and unsubscribed. Found less and less surveys coming my way over the years and more "prize draw"/Oracle ones.
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    PeteMc wrote: »
    After just receiving my second £50 cheque in 7 years I've called it a day and unsubscribed. Found less and less surveys coming my way over the years and more "prize draw"/Oracle ones.

How long did it take for your cheque to arrive?
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    Options
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    How long did it take for your cheque to arrive?

I think mine took around a week but we are talking 2 years ago.:)
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    Options
    Finally claimed my second £50 after 5 years :shocked: i don't think i will bother with these anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure