99p store post your bargains here

Comments

• Purchased some lolly moulds. Brightly coloured made to look like weird rabbits with spouts at base.

They are fab!! Thought they may leak but Work very well. Have just gone back for more. I fill with pure orange juice and they taste lovely perfect healthy cool down for little ones too.
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    i bought a great dotty table cloth and matching pinny today...

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • bellybee
    bellybee Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Found these at my Basildon store bought one of each of five shades. Good luck anyone that wants them. Usual rrp about £11
    Total value of wins in 2013- £58, best prize ever was a Kindle
    Wins in 2013 - Emma Bridgewater mugs, last resort DVD
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    bellybee wrote: »
    Found these at my Basildon store bought one of each of five shades. Good luck anyone that wants them. Usual rrp about £11

Poundland are also stocking these, if it helps anyone, although they're getting snapped up very quickly. Not really for me but definitely a big bargain! :)
  • MoaningMyrtle
    MoaningMyrtle Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Nivea Q10 hand cream. 100ml tubes.
    A minute at the till, a lifetime on the bill.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

one life, live it!
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    edited 28 July 2013 at 7:47PM
    Today we bought some arm and hammer sensitive enamel care toothpaste this is a usually grab it and don't see it again for 6 months.

This made us laugh sirloin steak individually packaged. 95grams its small and cut so thin but we thought what the heck will make a nice steakwich hopefully.

del monte sour apple and strawberry juice.

They have cotton womens cotton stripey asda pyjamas bottoms with drawstring waist. size 8-10 my daughter is a size 6 and she has just drawn it tight and thinks they are great in this heat.

To update we had the steak today it was really good. Not chewy small amount of fat on one edge. Just grilled it for a few short minutes. Would definately buy again would be quick on the bbq.
  • 99p store in Bristol Galleries had the OPI black shatter and the dark green Shatter the scales yesterday, about a dozen or so left.
  • Nottingham Broadmarsh has plenty of OPI shatters. Mostly shatter the scales and superbass, but also spotted white, pink and teal
  • bellybee wrote: »

Thank you! Been popping into Poundland looking for these for a while now with no luck, then found some just across the road in 99p Store (Swansea - lots of black, some gold, red and silver).
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Garnier Nutrisse hair dye - the only dye I use & in my colour!

Amazing as it's normally about £6 a go and the cheapest I've seen it for was £12 for 3 in Superdrug!

This was in Brighton, not my local.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family