Free Schweppes mixers (eg tonic water, ginger ale)

2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi, how did you get the Aqua Libra cans? I've seen a lot of people getting them and I just wondered where from.

You click the link in the first post and sign up. Looks like some people got a small bottle of gin and a bottle of tonic and others got Aqua Libra so its luck of the draw.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thanks Sarah. I signed up for this about 3 weeks ago and have so far had nothing. Will just have to wait and see.
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    The Aqua Libra cans were from a competition that finished at the end of June
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • Just received another box from Schweppes (St Germain and lemon tonic water)
    Lovely surprise, very happy
    :)
    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
  • nothing here tried twice but nothing
  • Nothing here either, would love some freebie tonics to add to some hampers I'm making up.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Still available/back on
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • thanks just signed up for their club 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure