Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    NOt SW friendly.
    Has anyone seen the new malteaser buttons or the unicorn smarties.
    Thank you.

No and no but had to :rotfl: at you and your smarties :D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,480
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Back with today's plan:

B - bacon and mushroom omelette
    L - ham salad
    D - no idea, going to an Italian restaurant so will try and choose wisely. Have checked their website and tbey haven't updated the me u since August 2016! Was going to try and plan but seems a bit pointless when the menu is nearly 2 years old.

HEA - milk
    HEB - hoping I can use it tonight!
    Syns - no idea but definitely a prosecco (free for signing up for their mailing list but will unsubscribe when I get the first one as it's a restaurant we won't use again as it's too far away. We're only going as we won it in a raffle!

Denise
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    You lot make me realise how lucky I am with my SW consultant and group. They are all amazingly supportive, and many of us have now gone past the just fellow SWers and now we meet up sometimes outside of group. Playing rounders with a few of them tomorrow evening.

Weigh in for me tonight. Yesterday went rather off plan. Ended up quite ill with heat exhaustion and threw up, but then when I felt a bit better, I was hungry, but could only face toast and went over my syns.
    Today still feeling a bit iffy, but working from home, so able to take it easy.
    Not feeling that my guts can cope with anything dairy or much speed. Sticking to free carby foods and drinking lots. Won't be good for tonights weigh in, but I need the energy and fluid.

Breakfast - toast and marmite
    Lunch - jacket potato with marmite and a little butter
    Dinner - noodles

HA - none
    HB - bread
    Syns - butter, and maybe more bread than HB allows
    Zebras rock
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Weigh-in tonight. Any loss will do :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,480
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Kathryn your health is more important than SW. The only syns you've got today is some butter so if you want more bread then go for it.

Look after yourself.

Denise
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    joedenise wrote: »
    Kathryn your health is more important than SW. The only syns you've got today is some butter so if you want more bread then go for it.

Look after yourself.

Denise

I know, it's just frustrating when you have been pretty good all week, then something happens just before weigh in that ruins all your hard work :(
    Having to be really careful in this weather with my kidney functionality. So hard to drink enough to keep fully hydrated.
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Over a hundred go through Pay and Weigh and about 35-40 usually stay so you can imagine how long IT takes if she just goes round the room! Much prefer weeks when she just says anyone need any help or what new meals have you tried this week, things like that. Probably just as well not everyone stays - there wouldn't be enough chairs:rotfl:.

Denise
    Thats alot, does she just do the one group? my consultant does 3 4pm, 5.30 then 7 on that night, we have about 45 through pay on an average week at 4pm.
    She also dosent do IT she talks to members about new things, asks if anyone has any problems and always ask if anyone wants to share their loss or ask for advice if the gained.
    When i went to the different group in Jan thats the only time i have never stopped due to boring how much have you lost, how much do you want to lose mext wekk...blah blah bloody blah:rotfl::rotfl:
    SIRENS wrote: »
    Ooh thanks bubbs bit of a chunk of my syns but it was nice at the time, hope Mr bubbs is healing up well x

I could never get on with group, I found it very clique and our consultant would only really interact with certain members, she only spoke to me once in 3 months and that was new member sign up. I spent most of my time queuing to pay then queuing again to weigh. So now I'm quite happily doing it from home with the help of various websites for recipes and you lovely bunch, I feel very supported as I am :D
    I couldnt do it from home, i need the discipline:o
    Yes he is healing now thanks x
    greentiger wrote: »
    Congrats on your courgette harvest, Tete.

Great chart again, Chrisv – and new thread. Thanks.

Hi, kadison, we’re not at all cliquey here – you’ll like us!

Aw, bubbs, you did it again – whet my appetite!

Good luck with the challenge, everyone.

Glad you liked it :D
    Tonight burgers with mushrooms as the bun, first time of doing these :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    NOt SW friendly.
    Has anyone seen the new malteaser buttons or the unicorn smarties.
    Thank you.
    Asda have unicorn:p
    Yes we did, left the bowl in the freezer 24 hours, and we got ice cream made from yogurt :T

But there seams to be a lot that freezes to the bowl, seams a waste, do you find that?
    :j:j:j what do you think? dont taste much different to real ice cream does it?
    Yes it does do that, my excuse to use 3 yogs between us:rotfl::rotfl:
    Image Therapy is the time after WI when there is chat about different things, eg new HEs; recipes; things that might cause you problems the following week.

Usually the consuktant will go round the room saying how much you've lost and sometimes asking about favourite meals etc. Other weeks there will be specific topic, eg discussingEESP, Flexible Syns etc. This is the time when you get involved in the chat.

This week there is a competition for Diamond Member of the year, that's open to anyone who has been at target for 12 months or more. Competition weeks also involve tasters where members bring in low syn or Free food, either HM or bought at shop.

Hope that gives you a flavour of what IT is.

Denise

We have not got that but then consultant is on holiday, not done Miss Slinky yet:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    kathrynha wrote: »
    You lot make me realise how lucky I am with my SW consultant and group. They are all amazingly supportive, and many of us have now gone past the just fellow SWers and now we meet up sometimes outside of group. Playing rounders with a few of them tomorrow evening.

Weigh in for me tonight. Yesterday went rather off plan. Ended up quite ill with heat exhaustion and threw up, but then when I felt a bit better, I was hungry, but could only face toast and went over my syns.
    Today still feeling a bit iffy, but working from home, so able to take it easy.
    Not feeling that my guts can cope with anything dairy or much speed. Sticking to free carby foods and drinking lots. Won't be good for tonights weigh in, but I need the energy and fluid.

Breakfast - toast and marmite
    Lunch - jacket potato with marmite and a little butter
    Dinner - noodles

HA - none
    HB - bread
    Syns - butter, and maybe more bread than HB allows

My consultant is good:T:T
    Good luck for tonight and hope you get a loss x

Afternoon all :D
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Curl girl
    CURLY.png
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure