Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    May be known already but with Droid Pay in T. If you scan your phone before clicking finish and pay, payment does not go through :( ... but the envelope appears ;).

I messed up a couple of times scanning before paying ... ;).

I did get a no parcels available message a couple of times though :(.

£3 Gweggs and £10 restaurant voucher today.

Anon
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Now E has gone to bed, I can post a puzzle:)

On Christmas Day I start giving away all the gifts that my true love sends to me, at the rate of one gift per day. Will I have any gifts left on the following Christmas Day?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I might be misunderstanding marmie but if the price is unchanged in T then you are still getting them for the T price less 10%, regardless of what you pay in A. It just means your initial outlay in A will be less:)

Am I not understanding.....The price has gone down in As to £4:50...Ts price is still £4....Does not that mean in the 3 4 2 that they will now be £2:10 each...Instead of the £1:60 before As price dropped from £6 to £4:50
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Soo_Hal
    Soo_Hal Posts: 69 Forumite
    :rotfl:

I took my dad with me today and his face as I was buying the gift sets :eek: he says they not worth that much !
    I say don’t worry I’m not paying that much :rotfl::rotfl:
    Now he wants me to buy him the same :D
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »

On Christmas Day I start giving away all the gifts that my true love sends to me, at the rate of one gift per day. Will I have any gifts left on the following Christmas Day?

In a nutshell...No...:rotfl:

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 7 December 2017 at 11:40PM
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

Not yet :rotfl::rotfl:

As for the puzzle, no, you would have finished giving them away the day before Christmas :D

My love of puzzles is the only reason I passed the Mensa test :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

yes.................
    Go to aus for xmas
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton wrote: »
    yes.................

Will be one day short...:rotfl:

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Will be one day short...:rotfl:

Not with my secret it wont be ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton wrote: »
    Not with my secret it wont be ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure