Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Comments

• That's me logged two complaints under 13972426 and 13972435

Thanks
    Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
  • Tried that link but yet again was dealt with but an unsatisfactory member of Vodafone who didn't appriciate or understand the problem.

Will take this further as it's fast becoming a joke.
    Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
  • jo-bo
    jo-bo Posts: 390 Forumite
    Hi wrt135 13996317, please help someone. I'm still £411 down, thanks
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi jo-bo,

We've received your messages and someone from our team will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MissyKay
    MissyKay Posts: 101 Forumite
    I recently got sim only plan for 12 month I was promised that I would have no problems with them and this year should be smooth running despite every year I have been with them constantly calling them about one problem or another. I knew it was a big mistake and should not have given them a chance at all now since 10 Aug can't connect to wifi as works going on inn my area was told it would 6 days now added two more days, spoke to customer service and the guy just gave me this I don't care attitude really. I am stopped using my phone as I am will run out of data for the month its ridiculous. So annoyed wish I could cancel the contract but they roped me into it for 12 month now arrgghhh.

As far as i can remember they are constantly working on the mast but i have not seen any difference in my signal same old thing one bar or no signal all the time. People try to contact me and not getting through to me but always going to voicemail.
  • Hi

Trying to post my complaint issue using the official form and code but each time I submit I keep getting this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I have tried this at work and at home but same problem.

How do I resolve this as it's adding to my immense frustration?

Thanks
  • GowsiVath
    GowsiVath Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 19 August 2016 at 9:34AM
    [#14007704]

I have Pay As You Go, and tried topping up with £30 four times (two times on the 11th of August, and two times on the 12th of August) through Vodafone's website, and got the same error message all four times saying that it didn't go through, try again later. So for the fifth time, I tried calling 2345 in order to do it manually with a customer service representative. The fifth time the £30 went through, and I thought everything was okay. The day after when I check my bank transcript, there has gone four payments to Vodafone E-commerce of £30 pounds each (total of £120) in addition to the £30 to Vodafone Vesta.

When I tried figuring this out on the chat, I was told to bring a bank transcript to prove this to my nearest Vodafone store. In my case this is the one on Coney Street in York. The shop assistant confirmed my proof and said that he will write down a note linked to my phone number, and that I need to call the infamous "191" to get a refund. After two hours on the phone speaking to 12 different customer service representatives, I was tired of repeating myself and hung up.

I am kindly asking now for the last time, to please refund me my £120 back asap before I take this case to a higher instance.

Thanks.
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Why not just do a chargeback with your bank, be much easier
  • Hi,
    This August marks 3 years I have had issues with Vodafone and I feel your pain. Being mugged monthly, wasting hours of my time and being lied to is painfully draining and frustrating. It has had an impact on my life overall... Being repeatedly robbed has emotional consequences for anyone!
    I tried the whole Vodafone complaints procedure. It was so bad and corrupt that even recorded delivery letters to head office were not acknowledged until the fourth attempt.
    Vodafone systematically lie and steal.
    They lost all call recordings in my favour, I made the mistake of dealing with it over the phone for several months after they closed email customer service which they once had. I had no evidence then, they held it all.
    I went to the ombudsmen who were a pitiful waste of time. Absolutely pathetic. Vodafone have overcharged me by 20% my entire contact on the phone lines and handsets and the ombudsmen said they should give me £30 and say sorry!
    The effort involved in going through the complaints procedure add-ons the ombudsmen is enormous and I've often thought of giving up as the frustration brings me literally to tears.... but I know that there must be thousands of people who have been systematically robbed the same way I have been and I can't let it go.
    Aren't we in a country with some rules and systems? Surely justice should be achievable? I have evidence for my case after all!
    I'm saving up to take them to court.
    I wish anyone in similar circumstances the best of luck, I know it's not easy to deal with, and harder still to ignore, when you have been robbed.
  • I didn't use my UK bank account, but my Norwegian one so it's not the same process.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure