Woking BR to Premier Inn info please.

2»

Comments

• jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,303
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    As Alan states above, no need to go to CBS as 701 also stops at T5
    https://coachtracker.nationalexpress.com/routes/701/I/Woking-Heathrow_Airport
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £345
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Thanks to each of you that have contributed with help. Don't want to play the paper card, but we are, and wife is disabled, so I try to be one jump ahead in planning. Sorted the rail bit out so I'm pleased. Odd to think that this time tomorrow we will be half way back to UK.
  • System
    Community Admin
    Update, as told to me, the 423 red bus is free to and from Longford premier, but so is service 7. Just need to hail it otherwise it won stop. The 701 leaves from bay 9.

Thanks again for your help.
  • Contessa
    Contessa Posts: 1,127
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    islandman wrote: »
    Update, as told to me, the 423 red bus is free to and from Longford premier, but so is service 7. Just need to hail it otherwise it won stop. The 701 leaves from bay 9.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for keeping us updated. It's always nice when people conclude a thread.

Glad it all worked out well for you.
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,303
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Contessa wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping us updated. It's always nice when people conclude a thread.

Glad it all worked out well for you.

I agree
    Was going to post the same :)
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £345
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • System
    Community Admin
    I appreciated your help, so it's only right that as you've given of your time, to recognise it.

Old as we are with untold health issues, we've allowed ourselves one more trip May/June. Three anniversaries. Our 48th Wedding, our daughters' 12th (I think) and my 78th.

You should see the pair of us waddling through these terminals. My wife with her walking aid, me trying not to use a walking stick, hearing aid and glasses. Constantly keeping an eye open for the loo. I bet those who take any notice of us smile to themselves.
  • Contessa
    Contessa Posts: 1,127
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    islandman wrote: »
    I appreciated your help, so it's only right that as you've given of your time, to recognise it.

Old as we are with untold health issues, we've allowed ourselves one more trip May/June. Three anniversaries. Our 48th Wedding, our daughters' 12th (I think) and my 78th.

You should see the pair of us waddling through these terminals. My wife with her walking aid, me trying not to use a walking stick, hearing aid and glasses. Constantly keeping an eye open for the loo. I bet those who take any notice of us smile to themselves.

It doesn't matter what people think. You're both enjoying yourselves and showing that it can be done!

I recently went on holiday with a friend who needed "special assistance" which was very helpful (although you may already use this)
  • System
    Community Admin
    Contessa wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what people think. You're both enjoying yourselves and showing that it can be done!

I recently went on holiday with a friend who needed "special assistance" which was very helpful (although you may already use this)

We are offered it, but usually decline, however we do accept the facility which allows us to board early and avoid the queues at Passport Control ect.
  • System
    Community Admin
    and here we are again, about to make the same journey, albeit different flying times. I had written down the info, but have just re-checked to refresh my memory.

One added thing, Heathrow, along with other airports I understand, now issue lanyards for those who may need assistance, have hidden disabilities etc so we both have one. If they prove to be usefull, then good.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure